[Myr] question about POD

Guest jdnokc

Im not trying to sound like a jerk so if it comes acrossthat way Im sorry. I am wondering about your stories. when I first read your stories i loved them all, and i know you said in Nov 03 that chapter 29 would be out by Christmas and it finally came out in June 04. Then in Nov 04 you again said chapter 30 would be out by christmas and here it is June over a year after 29 and nothing. The other stories havent been updated in almost a year and a half. So I am curious is this going to be a bunch of stories that never get finished, like so many of the good ones?? I know life can get in the way sometimes but Im just curious. Again I am sorry if Im coming across as a jerk.

• Site Administrator

Simple. Life.

I work full time. I'm working on my Master's thesis and I'm running this site... all by myself.

That means little to any time for writing. I'm doing my best.

Guest jdnokc
Simple.  Life. 

I work full time.  I'm working on my Master's thesis and I'm running this site... all by myself. 

That means little to any time for writing. I'm doing my best.

As I said I was simply curious and I know how life can be LOL :)

• Site Administrator
Thanks, that was clear as mud.  Glad to see you still have your sense of hee haw.

Well... it's the truth. I've had a really hard time writing lately. So even though Chapter 30 is about 60% done... it's kind of stuck.

• 1 year later...
I'm sure reading HP 6 will get me moving again.

Hmmmm -- and HP 6 would be???? Jeez -- just noticed the posting date!! But still do wonder what HP 6 is.

For the record Myr, You are doing an awesome job with this site. I can't even begin to tell you how I personally value your efforts. What you have done here is incredible!!! :2thumbs: I know there are some threads here where you have questioned where this site should move to next. I truly hope that this wonderful site continues forward 'til the end of time.

We all surely agree that your education must be your first concern. This is a life goal and is paramount to you and your future. When chapters come, they come. No apologies necessary. No chapters necessary either. :great:

Many Hugs!

Edited by Eddy