[dkstories] Dreams of a Father Chapter 19 is up

I read it and really enjoyed it :D . I'm wondering if the plan of Garrett & the prophet will hold up, or will the visions that Garrett saw will change things.

So many questions remain. Like what will happen to Torellini? If Garrett moves to Atrix Prime, will Frederick & Paul be together, or will Frederick be with his Father on either Calos or Peladon? What will happen to Zachary & Scott? :wacko:

• Site Moderator
I was wondering if anyone had read it... :)

I waited until I was back home to read it. In fact, I usually print the chapter and take it to read while I do my laundry.

Was that the devilish cliffhanger?

It wasn't a big as I thought it would be, but I guess we'll have to wait until next week to see what Garret dreamt.

I liked Garrets reasoning with Frederick in explaining why his father didn't come. Torellini will ether receive a life sentence in prison, where his jailers are clones, or he will suffer the same fate at Leonov and be hung by the neck until dead. Tho, I'd rather see him suffer like the clones did.

Good chapter Dan. Looking forward to more.

I was on a short ski trip, entirely disconnected from the net. A. t. m., I'm on a train, on my way home. Civilisation has me back and I'm finally able to read the new chapter.

The cliffhanger wasn't as bad, as anticipated. Good chapter, that leaves me wondering, what Garret is screaming about.

Thanks Dan.