[DomLuka] Hello Stupid - was 'Never Was'.

And hopefully you'll learn to with trust me when I post.

And all those times you have pulled everyone's leg before dom ever came back, that's why :P

Now back with hello stupid, Think Taylor will meet rory or any of the other people?

Maybe aaron will show up.

Edited by Drewbie
Now back with hello stupid, Think Taylor will meet rory or any of the other people?

Maybe aaron will show up.

I doubt it. Luke just graduated high school and is either going to College or working to save up money to go to college, maybe experience life. I seem to recall from DD that Luke felt he took enough from Eddie & Jase and kinda wanted to be responsible for himself (also, there was a college fund setup for him too).

I would like to know more about why Luke chose TOUsville as well as having left the comfortable environment of a happy gay family household. Maybe he needed to get away from Dave? Maybe he's closer to his father's prison?

My first thought upon reading the first few paragraphs was "OMG Taylor got laid!!! Finally..." :lol:

What I loved the most about HS is that Taylor's POV allows for much more humor! I was cracking up all the time as I was reading it. Taylor's is a very refreshing narration.

It's also nice that we get to see Quinn, Rory and even Jude from someone else's "eyes". I'm hoping that Seth will make an "appearance"... *crosses fingers*

Edited by Pharaon

Just a quick... thing. It's nothing big or anything but the header for the index page of Hello Stupid says ITFB. I minimized the page and when I looked down to pick it back up that confused me for a second. *shrug*

What I loved the most about HS is that Taylor's POV allows for much more humor!

Oh yes, it definitely does. I've loved every other story on the site (save With Trust, which I haven't read) and I love all the drama and angst, but Taylor is so much fun.

I'm sure I'll be satisfied with four chapters. I only wish there was more because I want to know more about Taylor. After TOU, my only complaint (if you can call it that) was that I didn't get more Taylor. He was always so sarcastic but he had those moments - like when he snapped on Quinn after Quinn said something about his parents. Or when he pulled the car over to scold Quinn and showed his wrist. Or that moment in the bedroom. He was such a flirt, but it was obvious, to me at least, that there was lots more there and I wanted to KNOW him. Quinn made him look bad, but he was a decent friend/person. Just ask Jude.

"That

LOL Rory was such a little brat on the phone...

Taylor's POV is so refreshing. I always likes his character and Luke's it so nice to read about them in a story together. Four does seem short, although I'm sure we'll always want more no matter how long it is. I hope we do see more of Jude and Quinn :D

LOL Rory was such a little brat on the phone...

Taylor's POV is so refreshing. I always likes his character and Luke's it so nice to read about them in a story together. Four does seem short, although I'm sure we'll always want more no matter how long it is. I hope we do see more of Jude and Quinn :D

Maybe the four chapter story will be followed by a 30 chapter sequel. :P Just a thought.