[DomLuka] Hello Stupid - was 'Never Was'.

Afjdksajfidsafjdksjakfdj!!!! :PIT'S HERE.

I've been pretty excited about this one, but I didn't expect to get to read more so soon. I was so pathetically excited that when I saw the announcement that I couldn't calm myself down enough to actually read it when I clicked the link. So, I'm gonna go do that now. *runs off*

Edited by J.Ross

I feel like I'm in "Dom-overload" and I'm loving every minute of it :lol:

Not only have we just had the pleasure of ITFB chapter 24 but we're being given the second installment of Hello Stupid...this is a wonderful end to yet another year!

Happy New Year and Happy Reading to Domaholics Everywhere.

oh yeah, I'm so glad I was still up at 3 in the morning and saw the announcement. Definitely a good month for Dom Luka fan's everywhere. I'm so in love with Taylor and luke's relationship. and Look, Dom's a TLITEr too :):wub::wub::worship::worship:

Definitely pleased, can't wait for the next installment.

Jon

I think this is shaping up to be my favorite story of dom's. I'm loving Taylor, his personality is very engaging. I think I liked him from the first half of the first chapter already, and that's something that I rarely come across.

It's fun seeing how things develop in Taylor's eyes. Good to see rory again and I want to see seth as well, if there still together. :D

And we have seen now that Luke isn't not in ari-fickin-zona anymore.

Edited by Drewbie
I'm trying to decide if I want to start reading this, or just wait 'til ITFB is finished.

Of course you have to read this now! It's soooo goood! It's such the Domluka fan-fantasy story. :wub:

I loved the scene on the sofa, classic. And the phone call with the kinda-the-brother.

Edited by NaperVic
Of course you have to read this now! It's soooo goood! It's such the Domluka fan-fantasy story. :wub:

I loved the scene on the sofa, classic. And the phone call with the kinda-the-brother.

I've decided against it, and I'll wait 'til ITFB is finished. Of course, that is reliant on how much self-control I have. I wouldn't bet on me lasting until the last chapter of ITFB is published.

However, I would like to say that I think it's great that Dom is visiting his old stories and bringing back old characters.

I've decided against it, and I'll wait 'til ITFB is finished. Of course, that is reliant on how much self-control I have. I wouldn't bet on me lasting until the last chapter of ITFB is published.

Hello Stupid is only supposed to go about 4 chapters, so there's a chance that HS will be a completed before ITFB (especially considering the size of the indentation in Dom's desk).

And from a selfish standpoint, I want to be able to discuss the HS goings on with you. :P

So I have no self-control, and I ended up reading it.

Is it me, or is Rory a bit snappier in this one?

Eh, I think he was just being more sarcastic, not so snappy. Seth and him staying in ari-fricking-zona most definitely helped him out (assuming him and Seth are still together). Always helps to get along with the kinda the in laws.

Jon

I love this story so far!! It's like a Dom story orgy with all my favorite old charaters getting together in one story lol. Hearing things from Taylor's is nice, I felt like I never really got to know him in TOU. Having Bree around more is nice too, it's fun to see ow's she's matured since TOU. She earned more story time since she had to put up with being Quinn's little sister. Nice job Dom.

Aaron

Edited by oneoftheguys

Wow, after reading the sneak peak, it's nice to see Hello Stupid making it as a new story, even if it's only going to be a rather short one. It's off to a great start, and having Rory and Jase make an appearance is definitely a pleasant surprise. :boy:

I'm loving this story! I love hearing Taylor's voice.

""How did you know?" he asked, sounding disappointed, as if he'd enjoyed annoying me. I could totally respect that"

He has to be one of my favorite characters. I am so glad that we got see more of him.

My favorite line ever *loves Taylor*:

"Hey," I said defensively. "We've already established I was stalking, alright? Oh, here's one of him. You can see his face."

And I loved Taylor in TOU. Quinn made him seem worse than he was and the fewe times that he stopped being sarcastic...I was all over it. It made me want to know more about him and I remember wishing he'd been in TOU more. And now...his own story. Which is so much better. My only complaint (or...not really a 'complaint') is that this won't be longer.

Edited by J.Ross

This story is like a dream come true. :wub: Two of the coolest dudes in Dom's stories coming together (uhmmm...in the literal sense they haven't done that yet....but I'm hopeful :P )

I'm such a romantic, I have to go puke. :(

Conner

Really awesome! So happy to see all these characters again. Especially Rory. Totally got me by surprise. Hope we get to know more of what he is up to.

My favorite lines so far:

“But we know it’s bad to stalk people, right?” she asked.

I sighed heavily. “I guess so.”

“Because it doesn’t always end with cute boys giving you their numbers... right?”

“Probably not.”

lol!

Are there really going to be only about four chapters?

I just finished rereading all of Dom's older stuff and this was a very pleasant surprise!

Dom's writing has gotten better with every story and this one looks like it could just be my new favourite. It was so engrossing that I even forgot to care that this indicates ITFB is probably being put on hold.

Wynter

Really awesome! So happy to see all these characters again. Especially Rory. Totally got me by surprise. Hope we get to know more of what he is up to.

My favorite lines so far:

lol!

Are there really going to be only about four chapters?

I don't remember seeing on dom's blog, about only 4 chapters. Vicky might be pulling our legs.

In the spirit of getting back to old stories, I'm going to try this 3-4 parter involving old characters. I'm starting to like this forum. But I promise to move out soon. :)

From Dom's Sneak Peek forum post.