RIP Mark

NateB

Hey guys,

I know I don't post much anymore but I thought I'd share an email I recieved tonight.

I am sending this email to let anyone that may have known Mark that he passed on the 18th Mark had been ill for some time and he died peacefully. I am sorry I have to tell people this way but I know Mark had a lot of love for his online friends and I think it is fair to let you know. I would appreciate if you could contact anyone that Mark knew who are not on the list of contacts.

Kind regards

Brian

Lets all just send our love to his family and friends.

Nate

Forgot to add... This is Mark Lowe aka Mark_L

Edited by NateB

Rest in Peace Mark.

About 5 or so others got this email as well..

Has anyone has luc's email or msn if he uses a different one, to let him know?

Edited by Drewbie

I heard when I logged on tonight and I'm very sad and upset to hear about this. Mark was a great guy and he'll be deeply missed.

I shall always remember him for his kind and gentle ways and his great sense of humour.

-Kevin

I may not know the man, but his family and friends have my sympathies.

Rest in peace!

When a great man dies, for years the light he leaves behind him, lies on the paths of men.

-Henry Longfellow, U.S. poet.

I was very sorry to hear about Mark's passing. I know Mark had been dealing with health issues for a while, but it's still so sad when someone so young passes away. He didn't deserve it.

Mark was an extremely nice & funny guy who frequented GA Chat and MSN back in the day.

I'll miss him :(