1. 1. Who Killed Neil?

• Brad
    • Robbie
    • Jerry Kohl
    • Marcel
    • Lou
    • A thug hired by JP
    • Neil (it was suicide)

Jerry i believe :D probably showed up saw neil in the bathroom knocked out and decided to end it for him, after he probably molested neils unconsious body :D ! course then he was scard as shit too so he just killed him. lol:O

Edited by Mark M

Ok, this can be logically deducted. :wacko:

Brad is the obvious choice....which means, it isn't Brad. :D

Brad took a cab to Luxumberg (?) right after leaving Neil's apartment. Jerry was there. So, it can't be Jerry....not enough time. Anyway, why would Jerry go to the meeting place if he has killed Neil???

Robbie is too sweet and innocent to kill anyone. :wub:

Lou is clueless to all these goings-on. :lol:

JP couldn't have been involved. He was in the US and had no idea Neil was in France....unless, of course, he had someone tailing Brad and Robbie for security reasons....which I will discount as not likely. B)

Neil killing himself just doesn't fit. He still had plans in motion.

Ergo, Marcel is the perp. He loves Brad like a brother. I mean, Brad saved his cute butt. So Marcel must have seen Brad, who was really upset that Robbie had left, leave the apartment and followed him. After Brad left Neil's apartment, Marcel went in and found Neil regaining conciousness. That's when Marcel fisted Neil to death....or something like that. :lmao:

I'm so clever. :music:

Brad took a cab to Luxumberg (?) right after leaving Neil's apartment. Jerry was there. So, it can't be Jerry....not enough time. Anyway, why would Jerry go to the meeting place if he has killed Neil???

JP couldn't have been involved. He was in the US and had no idea Neil was in France....unless, of course, he had someone tailing Brad and Robbie for security reasons....which I will discount as not likely. B)

Ergo, Marcel is the perp. He loves Brad like a brother. I mean, Brad saved his cute butt. So Marcel must have seen Brad, who was really upset that Robbie had left, leave the apartment and followed him. After Brad left Neil's apartment, Marcel went in and found Neil regaining conciousness. That's when Marcel fisted Neil to death....or something like that. :lmao:

Fisted Neil to death? That is too funny! :lol:

Well if Robbie had suspicion that Brad was there or just looked back and saw Brad going out from that place... he could do it. Go there to see Neil after meeting Brad, see him drowning in the tub and "help" Neil finish what Brad started. Or they could have a fight, Neil could survive Brad's attack, step out from the tub when Robbie appeared, start to yell at Robbie about what his "lover" did and how he'll sue him and how Brad'll pay for it. Then it just clicked and Robbie finishes it!

GREAT! :-D

Funny thing is I voted that it was Jerry...but it couldn't have been him if he was waiting at the Luxembourg when Brad got out of the cab...no way the timing would ever work, unless Mark is now writing Sci-Fi...(doubtful, hm?)...However, Connor's presumption of Marcel following Brad and entering Neil's apartment after Brad left is also, probably off. Neil stated that there were "others" involved, as well...some of Neil's other 'friends' were also in Paris...and the photographer probably went back to talk to Neil and found him unconscious in the tub and made sure he was dead, and also mailed the photographs to the police!

You guys have such good logic. Here's a question though: If Brad didn't kill him, then the timeline isn't strictly linked to the incident with him, is it?

Well but we can guess only from what we know - and I think we even don't know how exactly Neil died - autopsy report hasn't been released yet. So Neil may have been shot and we wouldn't have known about it... ;-D So we suppose he died some time around his incident with Brad. If it was later, we don't have any clues how to find out.

They surely can guess the probable time of his death from the autopsy but it would be at least a-two-hour range, so anybody could go there and kill Neil. Two hours, that's plenty of time for anyone to do it :-)

You guys have such good logic. Here's a question though: If Brad didn't kill him, then the time line isn't strictly linked to the incident with him, is it?

True. We don't know exactly when Neil died. Did he die when Brad left him in the tub? Maybe he regained consciousness after Brad left & got killed sometime later? That little fact hasn't been established. Add that to the fact the Post-mortem results aren't in yet, maybe they will give us a better idea.

So, with that spanner in the works, here's my theory: it was Professor Plum in the kitchen with the 15" dildo!. :lol:

• Like 1
True. We don't know exactly when Neil died. Did he die when Brad left him in the tub? Maybe he regained consciousness after Brad left & got killed sometime later? That little fact hasn't been established. Add that to the fact the Post-mortem results aren't in yet, maybe they will give us a better idea.

So, with that spanner in the works, here's my theory: it was Professor Plum in the kitchen with the 15" dildo!. :lol:

Let's see....a 15" Dildo...that's pretty much like being fisted to death. I think Conner already picked that one. :D

Ok, so I should re-evaluate my flawless first theory using a "delayed" timeline. :P

In a delayed timeline, everything points to Jerry Kohl. Otherwise, I can't make sense of it. Jerry was at the meeting place and Neil didn't show. Jerry started thinking Neil was going to double cross him and take all the cash for himself. So Jerry returns to Neil's apartment in a rage. He finds Neil there (alive of course) and kills him before Neil can say anything.

The autopsy will explain how Jerry killed him.

Another slam dunk!!! B):funny:

Ok, so I should re-evaluate my flawless first theory using a "delayed" timeline. :P

In a delayed timeline, everything points to Jerry Kohl. Otherwise, I can't make sense of it. Jerry was at the meeting place and Neil didn't show. Jerry started thinking Neil was going to double cross him and take all the cash for himself. So Jerry returns to Neil's apartment in a rage. He finds Neil there (alive of course) and kills him before Neil can say anything.

The autopsy will explain how Jerry killed him.

Another slam dunk!!! B):funny:

Yeah i didn't include timeline in my first post, i definatly think that Jerry is the best bet. I really don't think Brad can handel killing someone....and it'll be just as sad for littke daimen if brad can't make it to malibu....or closer to clairmont...but with stephs business empire of sexaholic death i betcha Brad will travel everywhere...and maybe even take up new languages??? :D so coool being multi lingual....wish i was :( I know some french....but not enought to have any conversation whatsoever. lol

I'm betting this has something to do with the professor, the Louvre-digger, Jerome whatshisname, jilted from having lost Brad, and then losing Marcel. He's also the only character in this story with possible political pull. And, he'd been described as selfish enough and narcissistic enough to do something like this.

He may have been the one who even brought Neil to France, if he's that well connected. In fact, I'm still speculating of how Neil could have found Robbie, halfway across the world. It wouldn't be possible without the assistance of someone well connected.

Of course, I'll feel like a right idiot if all this turned out to be wrong. ;)

It might not be a bad idea to think back to 1968. JP had made some enemies in France, and it very well could be that one of them had sought some kind of revenge upon JP and his family. It could very well even be some of Isidore's estranged family behind it. :(

I think I won this one....albeit for different reasons than my logic on how it happened...just a lucky guess! :P

:lmao: U wish! lol. We've not had the murderer confirmed yet, though it is looking towards Jerry. But Mark M guessed right off the bat.

AND SO WRONG!!!

Well if Robbie had suspicion that Brad was there or just looked back and saw Brad going out from that place... he could do it. Go there to see Neil after meeting Brad, see him drowning in the tub and "help" Neil finish what Brad started. Or they could have a fight, Neil could survive Brad's attack, step out from the tub when Robbie appeared, start to yell at Robbie about what his "lover" did and how he'll sue him and how Brad'll pay for it. Then it just clicked and Robbie finishes it!

GREAT! :-D

I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER. Even I didn't think it was Robbie. Well done.

Edited by Sir_Galahad

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..