[dkstories] Dreams Of A Father

Really liked this chapter, and for just a brief moment there I thought Garret was a goner. Especially when he recalled the vision in the yellow haze! At least they kept their word and destroyed their own ships, when Garret killed the leader.

We sort of knew that maybe his Mother had been killed, but never expected her head to be floating as some kind of projector, they really are sick puppies.

:worship: Thanks Dan.

Edited by Sir Galahad

All I can say is amazing writing! I was on edge of my seat reading this chapter !!

Many thanks Dan for your imagination and writing skills!!

What happens now??? Can't wait for next chapter!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

• Site Administrator

Absolutely amazing chapter Dan :worship: . Thank you very much!!

After I finished reading, I had to pause and notice that it appears to be a normal length chapter but I read through it so fast it seemed smaller. I honestly believe that you are the master for writing a chapter that starts off with intense action and continues throughout the entire chapter with the same intensity.

As I read more and more, I couldn't help but get the feeling that as the one on one battle was coming, that you would end it there as a cliffhanger. You surprised me :2thumbs: . The only thing is that I too am wondering about the consequences of Garret not realizing the fulfillment of his vision coming true. This can be looked at a couple of ways, one, it wasn't time yet for Garret to be killed and taken by a Burek as a projactador. Second is that maybe the visions of the earthers are not true, but only seem to serve a purpose of the Sisters of Grace who initiate the visions for the Dedicated during the Hajj.

Whatever comes I will be anxiously waiting to see if Garret actually survived the battle more or less unscathed.

One last concern, after an intense chapter like this you sometimes end the story / series on that point. I'm hoping that there is more chapters to come of Dreams of a Father.

Thanks again,

Steve

One last concern, after an intense chapter like this you sometimes end the story / series on that point. I'm hoping that there is more chapters to come of Dreams of a Father.

I think Dan wrote somewhere that DoaF will end at Ch 32.

This was an amazing chapter and I could see that Dan has started to shift the style towards Dreams of a Child. They way this chapter was more 'Paul-oriented' is a sure give-away... ;)

I really enjoyed it.

Thanks, Dan

BeaStKid :devil:

Some good news/bad news since there was no new chapter tonight. I have finished writing 31 & 32 (and yes, 32 is really the last chapter of Dreams of a Father). When the editing is done (1-2 weeks) you will see them posted soon thereafter. Thanks for bearing with me...this story was a lot harder to write than I expected.