[DomLuka] A fantastic Story

I just finished reading The Other Side of Me,Oh My G-D!!!!!!!!!!!! This story was absolutely brilliant,the story,the plotting the characters everything.I have not seen any discussion on this Masterpiece.Has anyone else read it. It took a while but I was literally shaking just reading it.It had suspense I just can't say enough about this.I was looking for an email address to let the author know just how much I loved it. Let me know if anyone has it.Please read this brilliant story.

I just finished reading The Other Side of Me,Oh My G-D!!!!!!!!!!!! This story was absolutely brilliant,the story,the plotting the characters everything.I have not seen any discussion on this Masterpiece.Has anyone else read it. It took a while but I was literally shaking just reading it.It had suspense I just can't say enough about this.I was looking for an email address to let the author know just how much I loved it. Let me know if anyone has it.Please read this brilliant story.

B) ....Hehe!! Ya I read it a long time ago, and I agree is was very well written. I often wondered if there would be a sequel to find out the about the mystery left behind. But I see no need for it now. Clever story, I'm not too worried about Oliver, I am concerned about Franks whereabouts though.

• Site Administrator
I was looking for an email address to let the author know just how much I loved it. Let me know if anyone has it.Please read this brilliant story.

The email address is on the index page :) DomLuka@aol.com