2 Cents Question

There have been many stories and series that I'm sure you all follow religiously online. You know the characters, you know their personalities, you know how the general plot is structured, right?

The enjoyment you get from those stories, I'm sure must inspire a few clever ideas of your own along the way. If any of these stories were to suddenly stop without being finished...and you were given an opportunity...

Do you think you'd be able to finish another author's work? With what you know of some of your faves, could you complete the circle for others waiting for an ending that won't ever come?

How many of you could pull a Steven Spielberg, and finish "A.I." for release? Let us know!

There have been many stories and series that I'm sure you all follow religiously online. You know the characters, you know their personalities, you know how the general plot is structured, right?

The enjoyment you get from those stories, I'm sure must inspire a few clever ideas of your own along the way. If any of these stories were to suddenly stop without being finished...and you were given an opportunity...

Do you think you'd be able to finish another author's work? With what you know of some of your faves, could you complete the circle for others waiting for an ending that won't ever come?

How many of you could pull a Steven Spielberg, and finish "A.I." for release? Let us know!

This for me would be a really difficult experience to go through. I love respecting an authors work , which is why i dont steal your ideas which have been bugging me to write something in response lol

Well i'm working on something at the moment which is related sort of to your Secret Life series but thats all hush hush till i can get the damn thing posted.

For example ,Take the late great William Shakespeare , his work has been the inspiration to millions of writers and films/plays such as West Side Story , Journey To The Centre of The Earth ( i think dont eat me if i'm wrong! lol ) , She's The Man and other films.

He was an inspiration to many so why not let others writers continue. Loves Labours Won was never written, That could be a gay love affair for you to write comsie :P lol

Johnathan xx

Hmmm, a story never written....like the one you can't get posted? :P

Hurry up already! Geez!

Very good points made, though. I think I would only try to finish someone else's work if I thought I could honestly do it justice. Or if I could somehow bring a whole new perspective to it. I think it would be hard for readers not to know the difference. Like I saw the new 'Terminator' movie recently, which was very cool...but obviously not James Cameron. You can just tell from the feel of it.

Anyway, write that story! Don't let it bug you! That's your muse telling you something good! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..