• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being dyslexic also explains why it is often easier for him to write by hand as opposed to typing. Any printed text or font on the screen is someone else's interpretetion of what the letter should look like; when you write by hand, even printing, you write the characters in a way that allows you to distinguish them easily, even if those differences are subtle to anyone else, they are visual cues to which you have trained yourself. It also alters you vocabulary because some words are easier to write/read than others, so you generally pick the easier ones.

Blah blah blah

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

Often there are transparent proxy caches upstream of your connection - at least I know my connection has.

Cheers,

Neil

I think I'd better wear a condom to be on the safe side. :P

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

P.S. I hate to think what might be downstream of my connection.

Often there are transparent proxy caches upstream of your connection - at least I know my connection has.

Cheers,

Neil

I think I'd better wear a condom to be on the safe side. :P

Hugs,

P.S. I hate to think what might be downstream of my connection.

Yes you can catch some nasty viruses on the 'net. Probably a good precaution to practice 'safer surfing'. And watch out for them pesky spywares too. :2hands:

As for downstream of your connection, it's probably nothing. Unless you're a NAT and then you might have a large number of clients that you service regularly. :D

Cheers,

Neil

Super chapter, Dom! Yes, the opening scene with Quinn and Jude was something else. Definitely erotic, but so much more than that. I think it was Quinn surrendering to himself, to the person he knows is inside and, for the first time, embracing that part of himself. It was just amazing...I kept wondering what was going through Jude's mind during all of that - maybe something like, "There's hope for this boy yet and I'm so glad I hung in there."

I think Sharon is right. TOU is a story about a young gay man coming to terms with himself. Mind you, the coming out part, while secondary, is still important though because of the people in his life. Without Jude, for example, we'd all be sitting around waiting for this story to begin. Quinn's decision to come out to Brad was largely based on what he thought Brad would do if their roles were reversed. He knew Brad would be honest with him so he decided that that was what he wanted for himself as well.

Quinn still has a log way to go. :P He doesn't yet believe the gay him is loveable. That's the sweet sorrow of it.

Hugs,