New Member: Nine

Nine

Hi all,

A quick post to say hi! Just joined the site and looking around.

About me? I'm a 39 (nearly 40!!!) year old gay guy. I love writing but am very out of practice so I'm looking to try an get inspiration and help to hone my talents. I recently started a blog to give me incentive to write as much as I can during any free moments I find. So far it's been very motivational! I posted a link to one of the short stories I wrote in another forum, but, by way of introduction, I thought I'd post it here, too: http://onemorenine.blogspot.com/2009/04/dr...oss-common.html

Most of the stuff I write is semi-autobiographical but with a dose of fiction thrown in to round out any subtext. The above story is 100% 'me', but perhaps viewed through rose-tinted spectacles. In the future I aim to move into writing fiction or near-fiction. I have a few book ideas, but am clueless about how to actually go about turning ideas into full-blown novels. I'm hoping to get a few pointers from this site!!!!

Welcome Nine!!! Glad you've joined us. Interesting Blog you have made for yourself! Feel free to share any of your stories, poems, etc. with us. You can post your stories on e-Fiction, it's very easy to follow the steps there. If I was able to do it, so can anyone else! LOL :P

Again, glad to see you here with us!!

• Site Administrator

Welcome, Nine!

The Writer's Corner is a good place to visit, and to ask any writing related questions you have. For your own writing, you can also post in eFiction, if you like.

Good luck!

Graeme :D