Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Site Update and Team page.

Hi!

I've been working on the website, and I've added "First to the Sun" under short stories, and also added a new page, one I've been working on for a while. This will be the first my team learns of it. :)

What I've added is a Team page. Have a look, go to http://cjames.gayauthors.org/ and click on the "Team" button, on the lefthand nav bar. :)

What I've added is a Team page. Have a look, go to http://cjames.gayauthors.org/ and click on the "Team" button, on the lefthand nav bar. :)

Ok, I had a look at the Team page. I'm exhausted! Now I understand better why I'm a reader. :D

That's also an impressive array of awards, CJ. Good on ya! Congrats to your team as well. :wub:

Hey Goat... looks good though there's a tiny mishap that I noticed on your page.

The last paragraph is grey while the rest of your text is black. And I also noticed a spelling error here and there, but otherwise it looks really good, and I learned a lot from that (along with some ideas to do with my stories when in production).

Good Job goat! while not 100/100, I give it 90/100 :)

Eric :)

Hey Goat... looks good though there's a tiny mishap that I noticed on your page.

The last paragraph is grey while the rest of your text is black. And I also noticed a spelling error here and there, but otherwise it looks really good, and I learned a lot from that (along with some ideas to do with my stories when in production).

Good Job goat! while not 100/100, I give it 90/100 :)

Eric :)

I fixed the last paragraph. Thanks! (On my monitor, it didn't show up that way, so I had no idea until you mentioned it.)

Could you, or someone, please tell me where the spelling errors are? I can't fix them unless I can find them. Thanks! :)

I am utterly impressed. I am the least technical person in my world and I wouldn't have known where to start. Very professional

Thanks! I designed and built my entire site, so adding this was easy from a technical POV. It's not actually hard to do. :)

Oops... my mistake I thought I saw one, but I went back and checked and didn't see it....

It's that darn Tequila again :wacko:

Still awesome job CJ!

Eric

PS - How do you code your page? By hand or a wysiwyg editor?

• Site Moderator

I saw it earlier this morning but I didn't have time to to send or say anything about it. One of the typos I spotted was you said wile instead of while. Had you run it past your team first, it wouldn't have happened. And before you say it was meant to be a surprise, don't, I knew about it.

I was going to Hershey Park today to meet one of my internet friends. Someone we all know.

I saw it earlier this morning but I didn't have time to to send or say anything about it. One of the typos I spotted was you said wile instead of while. Had you run it past your team first, it wouldn't have happened. And before you say it was meant to be a surprise, don't, I knew about it.

I was going to Hershey Park today to meet one of my internet friends. Someone we all know.

I forgot that I'd told you about it; that was before you joined our team. :) (I've had this in the works for a few months).

Have fun with you-know-who on the rollercoasters. :)

Nice post. Glad you forgot to mention the outrageous fee I charge for my zeta-reading tasks. You even manage to make me come out as some sort of well-minded goody two-shoes... :lol: But, well, I know how this goes, you shouldn't give any wrong idea to the other team members... They might ask for more . Yet...

BTW, if you want to find out who I met, checkout my blog.

Now you've posted it, I can say who.. it was the wizzardly one himself, Myr. :wizard::2thumbs:

Nice post. Glad you forgot to mention the outrageous fee I charge for my zeta-reading tasks. You even manage to make me come out as some sort of well-minded goody two-shoes... :lol: But, well, I know how this goes, you shouldn't give any wrong idea to the other team members... They might ask for more . Yet...

Well, yes, Bondwriter, you can certainly be mercenary at times. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..