Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Thank You CJ!

Well... since CLiFF is coming to an end, I figured I'd start a thread saying something that we're all thinking right now (besides cliffhangers :P )

Thank you CJ for all of your hard work and amazing talents with not just Changing Lanes, but all of your stories. I for one can't wait to see what comes out of your mind and look foreward to more amazing things.

Your Fan,

Eric :)

(PS - Where's my Tequila!?)

Well... since CLiFF is coming to an end, I figured I'd start a thread saying something that we're all thinking right now (besides cliffhangers :P )

(PS - Where's my Tequila!?)

B) ............Only the goat could give us two Erics, One despised, and one just a fun loving tequila drinking rock star!

Thanks!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out what comes after Changing Lanes. I want to finish "Jake" so it can be posted all at once in Premium, but I need a new serial for regular posting.

One option is a sci-fi I've been working on, called Skyfire. It's hard sci-fi (ok, that's a very bad term to use on a gay board! LoL) in the sense that it's not science-fantasy like Star Trek, with impossible tech. Everything in it will be at least theoretically possible based on current tech and theory.

Other than that... I'm not quite sure. I'll get to work on options soon.

CJ :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..