Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes, Chapter 42

Cliff James has released Chapter 42 of Changing Lanes..."Passion in the Dark".

"We all need to look into the dark side of our nature - that's where the energy is, the passion. People are afraid of that because it holds pieces of us that we're busy denying." ~ Sue Grafton

Gee cjames is a tease :P wants more soon..

This isn't good Jansen and Keith will be meeting the scar soon I take it, either both will be gone or a good chase to the volcano. And hopefully keith will have some fun with brian ;)

There really is some passion in this chapter. And, it is in the dark.

In addition to all the other cliffhangers, none of which were resolved in the chapter, we now have

Keith running into trouble

Help is on the way; will it arrive in time?

B) ...........

The Scar isn't so bad, offering to cook for his men, maybe he will even offer Keith some food! Maybe the surprise re-union will be to Keith's benefit, seeing that the language barrier Scar has with his men and the darkness outside, maybe Keith can make a break for it

Poor Keith may have to forgo his rumbling stomach, err, that was his stomach?

That was a wild and passionate love scene, CJ! I loved it. :wub::wub::wub:

Who needs a volcano when you can generate your own heat!!! B)

Thank you! :D

The rest of the story was good too. :P

Gee cjames is a tease :P wants more soon..

This isn't good Jansen and Keith will be meeting the scar soon I take it, either both will be gone or a good chase to the volcano. And hopefully keith will have some fun with brian ;)

We don't know that Jansen and Keith will be meeting the Scar soon. However, perhaps now would not be a good time to mention that the title of chapter 43 is "Nemesis". :)

There really is some passion in this chapter. And, it is in the dark.

In addition to all the other cliffhangers, none of which were resolved in the chapter, we now have

Keith running into trouble

Cliffhangers? What cliffhangers??? Jansen and Eric had fun, and we close the chapter with a hungry teen smelling food. I don't think that's unusual; he's 19, and at that age, food is a very high priority at any time. Surely you're not calling it a cliffhanger because you're worried that a cheese omlette is high in cholesterol and Keith shouldn't be eating it?

The volcano can't really be called a cliffhanger either.. it looks pretty certain that its about to blow, so no uncertainty there. :)

B) ...........

The Scar isn't so bad, offering to cook for his men, maybe he will even offer Keith some food! Maybe the surprise re-union will be to Keith's benefit, seeing that the language barrier Scar has with his men and the darkness outside, maybe Keith can make a break for it

Poor Keith may have to forgo his rumbling stomach, err, that was his stomach?

Poor, misunderstood Scar. 0:)

The Scar isn't misunderstood :blink:

Once he recognizes that Jansen is with Eric he'll either get killed or kidnapped. See with that chapter name it can't be good, tsk tsk tsk cjames :P

Edited by Drewbie
And Eric won't be selling many of his t-shirts either.

DOH!

Well... I'll keep them handy... just in case :)

And good job CJ... though MikeL is right... there are a few cliffhangers yet to be resolved.

So eric is now playing TARZAN!!!

He better not run into JANE or HELEN

(I doubt Jane wants to re-do erics dyper)

Just hopes he beats the crap out of scar for food.

Keith is running into problem by following his nose.

Both are unarmed

o.w. scar might have eric's sausage cooked if both of them get caught

Passionate.. I'd say so!

I wonder if Horst will make it around the southern tip to rescue those at the resort before the volcano blows? CJ won't make it that easy.

Keith, no!! I feel like I'm watching one of those horror movies with everyone sceaming don't go in there!

So eric is now playing TARZAN!!!

He better not run into JANE or HELEN

(I doubt Jane wants to re-do erics dyper)

Just hopes he beats the crap out of scar for food.

Keith is running into problem by following his nose.

Both are unarmed

o.w. scar might have eric's sausage cooked if both of them get caught

Personally, I rank the dangers to Eric in this order:

Helen

Jane

The Scar

The Volcano.

:)

Passionate.. I'd say so!

I wonder if Horst will make it around the southern tip to rescue those at the resort before the volcano blows? CJ won't make it that easy.

Keith, no!! I feel like I'm watching one of those horror movies with everyone sceaming don't go in there!

I really don't see why everyone is so concerned about Keith. Granted, cheese (as in a cheese omlette) has cholesterol, but at his age he doesn't need to worry much about such things. I'm sure Jerry is in a generous, sharing mood and would happily share the omlettes with Keith, and have a friendly chat and then be on his way. :wub:

Then again, where is Eric? :)

Chapter 43, Nemesis, will post either on schedule on Tueday, or a day early, depending on whether or not I'll be home Tuesday (sorry for the uncertainty, I just don't know yet).

BTW, the GA Forums are about to undergo a software upgrade and conversion, probably commencing sunday. These things are enormously complex, and the forums will be down a while when it occurs. How long? Could be hours, could be longer. Myr is working his magic, but the sheer size of the job (poor Myr has a truly herculean task here IMHO), combined with how much goes wrong, mean its possible we might still be having outages past Sunday. If so, even if the forums are down, look for the chapter to appear anyway, because the story sites should remain online.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..