Color Theme/Skin Question

Do you use a color theme besides blue?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use a color theme besides blue?

• Yes, I change them from time to time.
    • No. I only use the blue color them.
    • We can change colors?

• Site Administrator

If you do use a color theme besides blue, please post which color you use below.

(Forum-specific themes do not count: The library, The Soapbox, Comicality's, etc)

I wanted something different so I tried the purple. It makes the 365gay.com headlines on the right side of the homepage unreadable but I like the black background in the forums.

Well i have changed it repeatly after i get bored with one color. So i have used all of them except the blue one with bigger font.

I should go now before Snow Dog sees me as food. :blink:

Julian Alexander

PS I have a cat personality, as shown in the chat room. But i play nice with dogs. :lol:

• Site Administrator

For those of you that didn't know you can change colors, scroll all the way to the bottom. You'll see something like "Gay Authors Blue" in a drop down box. Just change that.

Myr

The other colors hurt my eyes. I just use the blue because it's so light.

And Snow Dog, how can you take over the world if you fear change?

Val

If I do it, it isn't change. I always look where I am walking. What I hate is when someone grabs my head and twists me into new directions (grabbing my head for some other things is fine :*) )

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

I should go now before Snow Dog sees me as food.  :blink:

Julian Alexander

I usually go for the high protein, low grain filler stuff, and brewer's yeast is good for the coat. Now if I could just get rid of the damned fleas without chemicals or garlic is gross quantities (even for my taste).

Edit: Don't forget, I know how to play nice with the kitties, just ask Mark

Edited by Snow Dog
I use green too.

Lurker...when I read Myr's post that we can change colors....I swtiched to Green (Dom's forum I think is permanently brown)

I like the Green...makes me think of Kermit the Frog..but the blue is cool too....and Snow Dog calling Green freakish....ROFL.......I thought dogs only saw shades of black and white.....

who knew we had variety.....thanks Myr:)

Michael

I use green too.

Lurker...when I read Myr's post that we can change colors....I swtiched to Green (Dom's forum I think is permanently brown)

I like the Green...makes me think of Kermit the Frog..but the blue is cool too....and Snow Dog calling Green freakish....ROFL.......I thought dogs only saw shades of black and white.....

who knew we had variety.....thanks Myr:)

Michael

Ahem, Dogs are not completely color blind. The human eye has rods and cones, the rods are for intensity, and the cones come in three types (red, green, and blue) and are for color. Dogs have a significantly larger number of rods to improve their night vision at the sacrifice of the number of cones. To accomodate, the dog's eye has only two typres of cones and are red/green color blind as humans see it.

I just sat here and tried them all out. I'm sticking with the blue. Easier on the eyes. And that purple is eye popping. Of course, that could be a result of the margaritas. :blink:

Sharon

• Site Administrator
OK, quick question.  Does the different skin colors increase the cost for those at GA?

Boy on a String

No. Just my time when the board has major changes.

Myr