GayAuthors Pictures Presents...

Emulated

[Parts of this topic may contain spoilers]

Hi!

I recently came up with quite an interesting idea, (imagine this scenario): GayAuthors is making a film based on one of the stories hosted here. They ask YOU which character you'd like to be. You can be anyone from any of the stories.

Also, if you're an author, let's take this one step further: Choose a character from one of your own stories as well.

Obviously, as this is a made up scenario, visual appearance doesn't matter. All I'm interested in is to see which character you'd like to portray, based on their personality. And we'll also take acting ability out of the question. OK? And as it's my idea, I'll go first:

If I had a choice to play anyone, it'd probably be Stephen out of 'From behind those eyes', By Viv. Just because of how detailed and intriguing the character is, (AND because of certain scenes with Jesse would be *amazing* :P ). I would also find the coming out scenes quite interesting to play.

As for my one of my own characters, It'd be T'Luk. I'm not sure why, but playing a pointed ear, little emotion, handsome Vulcan appeals to me.

So what about you guys? Who would you like to play and why?

• Like 1

Of your characters? T'Luk, of course. He's really becoming three-dimensional in your story, and even though you've never belabored (belaboured) his appearance, he seems very real in my mind. And, he's got one heck of a boyfriend.

Of my characters? My favorite is Tyler in The Paladin. This is not just because he's a heroic figure, although there is that. It's because of the way he matures in the story. Tyler is based on someone I met at the hospital physical therapy unit, and Jon (in the story) is based on what I thought Tyler (not his name, really) would be like when he grew up.

• Like 1

I'd have to play Ariel in "New Kid In School" because i am exactly like him , i'm clumsy (dyspraxic i have a reason for being clumsy! lol) and i love the boy of my dreams :D

People say i'm cute too! :D hehe! :D

As an Author , i'd like to play a character called "Jason" in an unpublished piece of mine called "Pieces" because it is basically based on me :P I am Jason :o! Big Shock! :o

Garret from Dan's Dreams of a Father...power, money and he gets laid more than I do! :P

From mine, ummm, Matt from Of Light and Dark, mostly because he always manages to get what he wants...but does stupid things sometimes. I can empathise with that! :lol:

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

This is an easy one -- J'Shon from dkstories's The Rider's Pride. Being a dragonrider on Pern is a dangerous job, but I've wanted to be a dragonrider since I read the first of the Pern stories.

• Like 1

Hmm... female characters.. let's see, I would like to play, in my own writing would have to be Julianna, which is someone you've not met yet.. but will in the future. :P

I don't think I could pass as Quinn's little sister in Dom's story.. haha.. too tall and blonde (and I meant moments not hair color).

• Like 1

I would play Eric from "Untouchable" by Comicality.

I don't want to play a superhero in a fantasy world. That's not real enough. What Eric goes through is real, it is difficult. No free pass, everything won't always go right.

As I have never written a full story, I don't really have a character of my own that I would play. *shrug* Maybe one day.

• Like 1

Hummm.. there are so many to chose from.

I think I would like to be Tommy from Kit's Tappings.

I might be disturbed enough to pull it off. :wacko:

Of your characters? T'Luk, of course. He's really becoming three-dimensional in your story, and even though you've never belabored (belaboured) his appearance, he seems very real in my mind. And, he's got one heck of a boyfriend.

Hehehe, with T'Luk do I tend to focus on the pointed ears quite a bit!

Of my characters? My favorite is Tyler in The Paladin. This is not just because he's a heroic figure, although there is that. It's because of the way he matures in the story. Tyler is based on someone I met at the hospital physical therapy unit, and Jon (in the story) is based on what I thought Tyler (not his name, really) would be like when he grew up.

I'd imagine that character would be quite fun to play as he is partially based on a person.

I'd have to play Ariel in "New Kid In School" because i am exactly like him , i'm clumsy (dyspraxic i have a reason for being clumsy! lol) and i love the boy of my dreams :D

People say i'm cute too! :D hehe! :D

As an Author , i'd like to play a character called "Jason" in an unpublished piece of mine called "Pieces" because it is basically based on me :P I am Jason :o ! Big Shock! :o

Cute, clumsy (dyspraxic), yep you sound like Ariel alright! B)

Hey, you can't play yourself! That's cheating! ;) (Kinda)

Hummm.. there are so many to chose from.

I think I would like to be Tommy from Kit's Tappings.

I might be disturbed enough to pull it off. :wacko:

I haven't read that story, but I'm sure you could pull it off, regardless. :P

But you might find it all a bit tiring, considering that you're gonna be the Director and all... SAVIK for Director!!! :2thumbs:

• Like 1

While all the little comments are fun and cute and what not, if they are not included in a post that has a response to the topic, they are off topic and do not belong in the thread. Lets be sure to include a response to the thread with the little comments.

As for me, I'd have to say Bourbon, because I think it would be fun and challenging. I am like him in many ways, and in others very different.

If I was playing someone else's character? thats a tough choice because there are tons of great characters on GA.

• Like 2

I would like to play Caydence from In Due Time by J_Ross, she is soooo amazing ^^

luckily appearances don't matter, So I'm gonna choose a guy from my own story :P

I love Damian from This Is Who I Am! He is fun, annoying and has a lot of my annoying habits (like biting people out of nowhere and being waaaay too clingy sometimes). But he is lovely and a cute little punk guy (which I totally adore, and he is sorta based on a good friend of mine ^^ , though he doesn't know :P )

• Like 1

While all the little comments are fun and cute and what not, if they are not included in a post that has a response to the topic, they are off topic and do not belong in the thread. Lets be sure to include a response to the thread with the little comments.

As for me, I'd have to say Bourbon, because I think it would be fun and challenging. I am like him in many ways, and in others very different.

If I was playing someone else's character? thats a tough choice because there are tons of great characters on GA.

I know who you'd be Steve, you would be Christian from, "Are You Christian." So you can have sexual relations with Jonathon. Or at least an appreciative pat. 0:)

• Like 2

I think I'd play Stefan from Mark Arbour's Predator series. He's full of life. He's kind-hearted to most and downright cutthroat to those who do wrong by him. In some ways he's like me. In other ways he's a lot less inhibited as I would like to be. I'd have to have aging make-up later on as the story progresses of course. :P

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 1

RE: Tommy from Kit's Tappings

I haven't read that story, but I'm sure you could pull it off, regardless. :P

But you might find it all a bit tiring, considering that you're gonna be the Director and all... SAVIK for Director!!! :2thumbs:

*sigh* I'll have to get a bigger couch.

• Like 2

Davey, from the various DO stories from DK. What I like is that he was able to live, if I remember well. about more than 200 years in his differents lifes, getting each time young again, with the memories of all his pasts ! The nice part is not to become young again, its to have so many memories to remember, and meet each time the same friends and the same partner. I envy his destiny 0:).

• Like 1

Wow, this is such a cool topic! Thanks Emulated :D

Imagine the possibilities! ::brain cannot handle the amount of potential options::

I think if I had to play one of my own characters (female) I'd play Caty from Underneath This Big 'Ol Sky... hell, she is a part of me. Assuming appearance doesn't matter, and maybe gender... I would like to play either Jesse from From Behind Those Eyes or Lucas from Days of Silence I think.

As for other people's stories... OH MAN! SO many.

Jude - The Ordinary Us

Luke - Desert Dropping

Jacob - Living In Surreality

Jake - In Due Time

Cale - Paying the Piper

I could go on here forever...

• Like 2

Interesting topic...

Terry or Jonathan from Terry & Jonathan

or

Mark Arbour's Brad or Robbie from his CAP series...

Why them? Well...except for Robbie, all are very well endowed...and Robbie, because he gets Brad...

Emulated : Hey, you can't play yourself! That's cheating! wink.gif (Kinda)

Oh alright :P From my own writings i'd have to play a character i'm hoping for you all to meet at the end of month called "The Writer". :P where you will meet him will not be revealed :P

Emulated : Cute, clumsy (dyspraxic), yep you sound like Ariel alright! cool.gif

hehe thanks for the cute comment :P and yep i think thats perfect casting. I am ariel :P OMG Comsie is my dad! LOL *only joking* although that would be funny.. he would have had me when he was 16 lol

Definitely The Scar from CJ's serials. He's got great lines and cool antics. He's super devious. And in the second movie, I'd need to go through five hours of makeup daily to make the cute me into the hideous villain, which would give me anecdotes to tell at the Oscar ceremony. Notwithstanding the fact that this supervillain rises from ashes even after being put through the worst possible ordeals ever invented by the caprine species.