Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes Chapter 49

It's gotta be General Bradson! :great:

He's not gay, but he is into all that techie stuff, flying and very well travelled. I understand that there are goats on his Christmas card list. The kind of goats that don't live near cliffs, of course. :lol:

Do you have a son in the military??? :wacko:

So long as it's not Jane. :lmao:

It's gotta be General Bradson! :great:

He's not gay, but he is into all that techie stuff, flying and very well travelled. I understand that there are goats on his Christmas card list. The kind of goats that don't live near cliffs, of course. :lol:

Do you have a son in the military??? :wacko:

So long as it's not Jane. :lmao:

B).........Actually, hard to miss it has to be Eric! Tequila!

I'll throw a vote in for Jim - independent, from Arizona, able to rally the troups, and then just as he gets a break (marrying Linda and becoming a potential father), he gets gunned down but goes out fighting...

• Site Administrator

I'm going with Gunther, since he was really the original Jim.

I just felt in the scene where Gunther and Jerry were competing for the bands attention of Rome, I thought that maybe CJ could fit this character the most.

• Site Moderator

Mentioning Gunther and Jim - so, in the third book, by what chapter do people think that the General and/or Felicia will die? I mean, it is the cursed job...

Yes, being Security for Instinct does seem to be hazardous to one's well being.

Trebs nailed it! I really didn't think anyone would! Yep, it's Jim whom I feel I'm the most like.

Jim was a free spirit, from Arizona, loved the back country, etc. He's bigger than me, Lol, but similar in a lot of ways, including his enjoyment of a good brawl on occasion. :)

General Bradson is probably next on the list, but he's more of what I'd like to be than what I am. He's a spectacular tactician, and a superb pilot. I'm okay in both areas, but I'm nowhere near as good as he is.

Eric and Tequila... yes, that's me too.

Helen's methods for business dealings.. that too is very similar to my own. Her acerbic nature is very much mine, when given cause.

Jerry's love of irony; that's mine too.

I guess there are aspects of my personality in many of my characters, to a degree I hadn't realized until now.

And yes, Head of Instinct's security is a hazardous job. Gunter, and then Jim. Road Boss is also a touch dangerous (Adam, who was garroted in Australia). Being a charter pilot for them is also a bit dicy (The bomb in the bizjet that killed the pilot) and, also, being a police officer guarding them is a good way to draw fire.

It's been a long and bumpy ride. :)

I don't presently have plans for a sequel. At the moment, I'm working hard on "Jake", which should be appearing in Premium soon (as a complete story, not a serial). I expect to have the writing of "Jake" wrapped up this week, and after that I have a novel called "Circumnavigation" that will be the next serial for posting on my site. I already have a couple of chapters written, but everything is on hold until I finish "Jake" which is disgustingly overdue. I was supposed to have that done months ago.

Ahh, And, how about a title for chapter 50? It does have one! It's "Refuge and Allies". :music:

CJ

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..