Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Did I say cliffhangers are a bad thing? 0:)

Actually, in your case, cliffhangers are a good thing...'cause you are vulnerable to moaning and whining from your fans. :P

I believe the desired result is that you post one chapter of each story. :great:

Here's the bottom line, Mark.....we are insatiable. 0:) Picture this. A huge maple or oak tree. The tree is full of nests, hundreds of them. Each nest has 3 or 4 hungry little birdies, all with their mouths wide open, and squawking of course, to be fed. You are the sole "parent" bird and your job is to feed the multitude. Then the camera pans back and there are thousands of these trees, all full of hungry little squawking birdies.

I hope you don't have nightmares now. :P

Now that was hilarious! lmaosmiley.gif

On the other hand, thinking of all of you with your mouths open begging for more...that's not a nightmare, that's a fantasy.

I know! Mark should be the King of Evil Cliffhangers this year since CJ isn't eligible. 0:)

CJ's just being a big pussy. He's tired of getting shit for that. biggrin.gif

Hey now! :P

Of course I'm ineligible... I never use cliffhangers. 0:)

Sorry Nephy, not only was it unfair, it was rude.

I was thinking about changing narrators in the middle of the story

awe rats i was hoping to see some brilliant exclamations over the surprise. And i don't nessasarily think it was rude....i think u wanted a few's oppionin. I negatived your post only because it takes longer then one chapter to solve.

I'm excited :D i vote for HMS though.

I seriously hope that Mark won't put Matt six feet under..(please please don't do that, remember you said you like happy endings!!!).

Matt might just be really out of commision for a while in the hospital, so it would be hard to know what was going on in the outside world hence a little change of voice.

BTW, It was kind of nice to see Jack in action.

remember you said you like happy endings!!!).

I think I was talking about massages.tongue.gif

BTW, I posted this in the other thread, but it's more appropriate here:

Sharon is doing the first edit read through the final chapter. The others are in various stages of revision. Bloodlines is 53 chapters long. That makes it the longest story yet.

That kind of bugged me. Here in St. Louis, the Arch is 600 feet tall or so and no buildings can be built higher than it. I kind of felt that way about CAP. Chronicles was 48 chapters long, so I'm blowing away a self-imposed resolution not to exceed it's length. I think this story is worthy of that though.

I think I was talking about massages.tongue.gif

BTW, I posted this in the other thread, but it's more appropriate here:

Sharon is doing the first edit read through the final chapter. The others are in various stages of revision. Bloodlines is 53 chapters long. That makes it the longest story yet.

That kind of bugged me. Here in St. Louis, the Arch is 600 feet tall or so and no buildings can be built higher than it. I kind of felt that way about CAP. Chronicles was 48 chapters long, so I'm blowing away a self-imposed resolution not to exceed it's length. I think this story is worthy of that though.

this is UNACCEPTABLE.

Please go back and revise CAP to make it 54 chapters. Just shorten em up a bit, add a couple, yeah.

By the way I'm gonna need you to come in this weekend, get caught up on those TPS reports, kay? Thanks.

Here in St. Louis, the Arch is 600 feet tall or so and no buildings can be built higher than it. I kind of felt that way about CAP. Chronicles was 48 chapters long, so I'm blowing away a self-imposed resolution not to exceed it's length. I think this story is worthy of that though. [/size][/font]

Is that by tradition or by law?

this is UNACCEPTABLE.

Please go back and revise CAP to make it 54 chapters. Just shorten em up a bit, add a couple, yeah.

By the way I'm gonna need you to come in this weekend, get caught up on those TPS reports, kay? Thanks.

What purpose would this serve? :P

whats TBS? lol Hmmm wierd 600 ft, nothing allowed to be bigger....in hight right? width is okay??? cuz then i guess someones making a shopping mall rather then a sky scraper. :P

Anyway. Mark must i ask? PLEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE :D (either one) just :D :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:d

I'm sure I'm late in several things, and you have already discussed everything there's to it. But my guess is that Matt has something grave, either kidneys, leukemia or AIDS... which as Wade put it; Thank God is not a death sentence anymore. And they're gonna get over it, together. You sort of always need this kind of things to really close the deal in a relationship. They're gonna come out as an adult relationship, which is good. Becauseee...

I'll like Wade a lot and my vote is that he works things out with his mom. Like a pact with the Devil and pursue his career in politics. And for that he needs Matt by his side and an almost unbreakable relationship to back him up. Wade for Senator! or Governor! or President!

Wishful thinking, mmmhhh, maybe. But I like to think positive.

Happy Christmas all of you!

whats TBS? lol Hmmm wierd 600 ft, nothing allowed to be bigger....in hight right? width is okay??? cuz then i guess someones making a shopping mall rather then a sky scraper. :P

Anyway. Mark must i ask? PLEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE :D (either one) just :D :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:d

It's up Sparky.

I'm sure I'm late in several things, and you have already discussed everything there's to it. But my guess is that Matt has something grave, either kidneys, leukemia or AIDS... which as Wade put it; Thank God is not a death sentence anymore. And they're gonna get over it, together. You sort of always need this kind of things to really close the deal in a relationship. They're gonna come out as an adult relationship, which is good. Becauseee...

I'll like Wade a lot and my vote is that he works things out with his mom. Like a pact with the Devil and pursue his career in politics. And for that he needs Matt by his side and an almost unbreakable relationship to back him up. Wade for Senator! or Governor! or President!

Wishful thinking, mmmhhh, maybe. But I like to think positive.

Happy Christmas all of you!

Hmmm. We'll see.

Mark is an evil evil man... Leaving us all hanging like this is torture... You can't take the easy way out and say choose Bloodlines or Belvidera, I want both of them and want them now.....sad.gif I cannot make it through the weekend without getting them both.

Get a grip, everyone. :2hands:

Like all of you, I always more, more more...

I mean who wants to live in a state of anxiety? :blink:

But, in the other corner (wearing no trunks at all B) ) there is some pleasure in not knowing what's happening in the present moment. There has to be. Why do people read mystery novels? The important thing to remember is that we'll know the outcome eventually. There will be peace...and hopefully piece. :D

Chapter 46 was just superb! Totally loved it. It was grueling, but it was fun nevertheless.

The love that Matt and Wade have for each other, well its just incredible.

That said, if Mark kills Matt off or gives him some terminal disease, I'll organize the posse!!! :angry:

• Like 2

Bastard! I'm sitting here at the computer with tears in my eyes.

The ending of this chapter is one of the best. Two kindred spirits of two generations, comfortable with each other, with JP sharing his life with Wade. I can't find the words to describe what draws me to the ending, but something is there.

• Like 1

Of course I'm anxious and upset about Matt, but still that chapter was very well done. I like that Wade is narrating while Matt is out of it. Not only is it helpful to keep up on what's going on, but it's nice to get into Wade's mind for a little bit.

Everyone is just awesome in supporting Matt. Wade is the best boyfriend Matt could have, and JP is so wise and caring. I kind of miss Stef, but his personality probably would not be helpful to Matt at the moment, kind of like Robbie.

I'm curious as to whether news about Matt's health gets back to his parents, and whether it would melt their cold attitudes at all.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..