• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's quite welcome -- I'm glad folks are enjoying it. Actually getting it to this point has been something of an experience, though one I'd do again in a heartbeat. (When this one's done I think I will do it again, too) It's nice to know that something you've done for yourself is something other people are enjoying too.

PiscesRising is due a big round of thanks for this, since she's in large part responsible for things being as good as they are... :)

PiscesRising is due a big round of thanks for this, since she's in large part responsible for things being as good as they are... :)

Well, Zot, if Kitty's involved, I'm in. I'm off to nifty. :read:

I guess it'd be too much to hope for that this story ia about hot guys in baseball uniforms? I love baseball and men :wub: not necessarily in that order.

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

I guess it'd be too much to hope for that this story ia about hot guys in baseball uniforms?  I love baseball and men  :wub: not necessarily in that order.

Alas, yes, too much to hope for, and Lurker's already hassled me about that. Besides, if it were a baseball story it'd be called "Red Socks" anyway. :P

Great story, Zot. I like your sense of humour. :2thumbs:

I'm uncertain whether I should shout SPOILER or not - but I guess I already have.

The scenes in chap 5 between Justin and Rick were super, some really tender and honest moments, very well written, too.

That's quite the plot that Justin has got going for Bobby. I'm ever so curious as to how that will turn out. I can be patient though.

"Um, yeah, sorta. It'll get cockler, uh, cooler soon..." :lmao:

Hugs,

Loved chap 6, Zot! :music:

It was a very relaxing, laid back sort of chapter for me. Very funny with a lot of insight into Justin's character.

Walking and talking...I thought I'd die laughing. :lmao:

More please!

Hugs,

Walking and talking...I thought I'd die laughing.

Heh. It is funny, though I hadn't actually planned on it being so. I was looking more for uncomfortable and slightliy illustrative, but I'll take what I can get. I've been trying hard to get across Justin's impairment without overdoing it, which is turning out to be really difficult, and I'm not entirely sure I've managed to do so.

Still, it's fun to try. :)

-TZ

Zot

Your doing a great job with this one.

I've been trying hard to get across Justin's impairment without overdoing it, which is turning out to be really difficult, and I'm not entirely sure I've managed to do so.

I think you've done well in this regard. When I read the "Walking and talking" comment

I felt his pain :( , then I almost wet myself. 0:)

Great story, Great writing. :2thumbs:

Great job on chapter seven, Zot.  Loved the "If things get ugly, hit him in the face with a hacky sack" plan.

It's a plan I like, personally.

I should point out that you are the entire reason that Paul exists any place outside of chapter 3, (with a consistently used name, even! He was almost a Steve in chapter 6) so if things go horribly wrong everyone knows who to blame. :P

-TZ

As Rob said, Chapter seven's another winner. :2thumbs:

"I'll return you with your virtue untouched." Not a bad line for a social misfit! :P

There was definitely a cliffhanger there, Zot. Melanie seems to know something.

Really enjoying the story.

Hugs,

"I'll return you with your virtue untouched."  Not a bad line for a social misfit!  :P

Yep. Pretty typical as well -- it's not that he can't think of things like that, he's just normally really, really behind. There's a reason he does poorly when surprised, and has to prepare in advance. :)

There was definitely a cliffhanger there, Zot.  Melanie seems to know something.

D'oh! I hadn't planned on that.

Wow, my first cliffhanger. Cool!

• 2 weeks later...
WOW!!!

Pretty powerful stuff Zot. Left me speechless.

Rob  :boy:

Well, Zot, Rob stole the words right out of my mouth. They're worth repeating though.

WOW!

A good story just became a powerful story. Talk about quantum leaps! Excellent job.

The ending of that chapter was perfect. I'm referring to Justin's words - they were so bitter-sweet. Things that could be...but aren't.

Hugs,