7.99 because the lighting makes the cat murderous

I've got to retake Hero's picture so both eyes glow golden...it's really eerie...but he doesn't sit still around me, he wants me to hold him.

Your avatar must have been very hardwork! It's cool, it's crative and green :)

Plus the message is fitting, sweet and cute. Perfect 10 for a job well done Posted Image

Your avatar is missing in action. The judges are conferring.

9.2 because I love cats but its not a pic of my own darlin Aladdin-kitty.

And mine took almost 2 hours to make...

Kanaye, could you tell us what part of your avatar means? I mean, "Boys Loving Other Boys" is self-explanatory, but the first part means what?

Oh, yaoi. Im very suprised you dont know about it. Its Japanese comics (aka: manga) that involve two men/boys. Most yaoi has graphic sex scenes. Shonen-ai (Boy's Love) isn't graphic.

I personally have over 150 yaoi in my collection. If you want to know more about it, type in "What is Yaoi" in google.

And it has various pronunciations, the most common is yow-ee. I pronounced it yay-oh for hmm, 7 years and turns out thats another word for cocaine, so dont call it that.

This is from the yaoi "Wild Rock". Posted Image

~~

And you still get a 9.2

And poor Cia didnt get a rating. Hmm, I say 7.8, Awsome water pic but no hot half-naked boys dancing in that water.

Edited by Kanaye

Oh, yaoi. Im very suprised you dont know about it. Its Japanese comics (aka: manga) that involve two men/boys. Most yaoi has graphic sex scenes. Shonen-ai (Boy's Love) isn't graphic.

I personally have over 150 yaoi in my collection. If you want to know more about it, type in "What is Yaoi" in google.

And it has various pronunciations, the most common is yow-ee. I pronounced it yay-oh for hmm, 7 years and turns out thats another word for cocaine, so dont call it that.

This is from the yaoi "Wild Rock". Posted Image

~~

And you still get a 9.2

And poor Cia didnt get a rating. Hmm, I say 7.8, Awsome water pic but no hot half-naked boys dancing in that water.

Well. Thanks for the explanation, that really was enlightening, especially since I've been out of the comic market for years. Most of the japanese boy/boy stuff the bottoms are so androgynous it's a real pity...cause most of their art skill is really great, but not all bottoms look so feminine. That said, I'll rate your's a 9.5, and poor Cia, who I neglected, a 9.2 (I think the boys are behind the splash of water! Posted Image).

Edited by KJames

That cat is cute, but the picture could use some clarity. I'll give it a 7.

Tiger, the picture is clear, the cat is fuzzy because his fur is medium length. It's the animal, not the camera.

But I'll give your little carrot topped, finger flipping, arse an 8.5 just because the red hair makes him so darned cute!

Edited by KJames
  • 1 month later...

Tiger, the picture is clear, the cat is fuzzy because his fur is medium length. It's the animal, not the camera.

But I'll give your little carrot topped, finger flipping, arse an 8.5 just because the red hair makes him so darned cute!

Why thank you, but I'm afraid my avatar has changed a bit. I do still like the cat, but since I liked your explanation, I'll give your cat a 9. Your cat is adorable.
  • Like 1

i give gaga a 5 guys only men get from 5-10 in my books Posted Image

oh i give eric bana in my own picture a 7.3 because his pecks are wonderous. Posted Image

Edited by -=Mark M=-
  • Like 1

i give gaga a 5 guys only men get from 5-10 in my books

She's not for eye candy. I like her music and her style.

I'll give Eric Bana a 9, for being... Eric Bana.

He's a little old for my taste, but he's still doable.

As for the black cat, I like it. I'll give it an 8.5.