Top 10 signs that you are geeked out! :lmao:

You use more than one distro of Linux.

You have a Hewlett-Packard calculator and know how/aren't afraid to use it. :P

You own twelve pairs of glasses. Each strategically located for instant excess thruout your personal space. Oh the important part, you keep a map of their location in your wallet with other important documents.

While leveling up your Death Knight using strictly solo runs, you realize that the mySQL installation on VM2 has completely failed, and you're going to have to resort to drastic manipulation of the tables to fix it. To slake your thirst while you approach this task with your usual skill and dexterity, you roust from the basement, shaking the Cheetos beard off your chest, and yell to your mother for another mountain dew.

/comicbookguy

am i doin it right?

* this is NOT me, and I cracked myself up writing this.

Edited by Hoskins

While leveling up your Death Knight...

/comicbookguy

am i doin it right?

* this is NOT me, and I cracked myself up writing this.

I'm impressed. Well I would be if I understood any of it????

You've never read an XKCD and gone "huh?"

Edit: Also, when a song from Guitar Hero or Rock Band plays, your fingers twitch to the music.

music_knowledge.png

Of course, you might also be a nerd if you can tell this is an old XKCD because Metallica was on Guitar Hero III, and all the mentioned bands are from GHs 1 and 2.

Edited by BlueSoxSWJ
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Okay, so wearing pointy ears and making the hand gesture with Live Long and Prosper is really geeking out....but me knowing that as a girl is pretty bad. Not to mention being able to quote the lines to the Star Trek intro while watching the latest movie!! My husband said and I quote "My god, I married such a huge geek!" Needless to say the date did not end well for him.