[DomLuka] age, does it matter?

So um ... did I lose part of my cool?

:king: Snow Dog

Who ever said you were 'cool'?

*looks around the room to see if anyone owns up to it*

hmmm, no hands raised...

:lol::lol: Vic

Edited by naper_vic

it may be cool in california but can you walk on water there?? where i live we get to walk on water at least 3 months of the year :great::music:

as to the age difference, i have 2 very differing examples of wide age gaps(unfortunately both straight couples)(srry no first hand info;we get upset when we talk about just me so we just dont do that anymore)

1. my grandma was 33 when she met my step-grandpa who was 47 at the time--he let my grandma retire at the ripe old age of 50 and they enjoyed traveling and doing as they pleased and were verry happy together until he passed in june 2004. now she is 80 and starting a new life(looking for a 95yo on a morphine drip with lots of money) :) .

2. my father(who happens to b a viet-nam vet)was 41 yo when he met a 23 yo blond amazon woman :devil: who "suffered :angry: " from paranoid schizaphrenia.

I guess the real point is this--the age gap is fine as long as 1 of u is not a paranoid schizaphrenic.(they didnt last long--my dad got tired of getting his ass whipped by her :devil: and when he tried to stay away from her she :devil: just went after his harley with a sledgehammer :thumbdown::angry: for not taking his ass whooping like a man)

:off: i know its off topic but i need to vent.

i havent seen my best freind in 2 years, cause my mother thought i was having a more intimate relations with his mom. >_> and shes told my counslor and every freaking body else besides me. that stupid b***. i know im not suppose to think that of my mother but still i think i deserve a lot more credit than that, im not that stupid. its not ethical or legal. i just found out about it today when i went to talk to my counsolur about some missed homework. damn it. now i have to sort so much shit out now.

have a nice turkey day ^_^

Edited by Bao
  • 1 month later...