first time you do in the morning

Pull on whatever clothes happen to by lying on the floor closest to me, stumble outside, walk two miles to the nearest convenience store, buy a bottle of orange juice, and drink it on the walk back.

...You know, now that I think about it, it'd be a lot easier to just buy more than one bottle of orange juice at a time. Man, I'm inefficient.

Pull on whatever clothes happen to by lying on the floor closest to me, stumble outside, walk two miles to the nearest convenience store, buy a bottle of orange juice, and drink it on the walk back.

...You know, now that I think about it, it'd be a lot easier to just buy more than one bottle of orange juice at a time.  Man, I'm inefficient.

But how else would you get exercise?

Snow Dog

At 6am, Melody wakes me up and I let her and Zoe outside to pee (and I usually hit the restroom myself). They immediately come back in and we all go back to bed. Then at 7:30, my alarm goes off around the time Melody again wakes me (sometimes the alarm wins, sometimes Melody). I turn on the comp, put the kettle on for coffee and let them out again while I take a nap on the sofa, waiting for the kettle to boil... then - ahhh caffeine :)

You can understand why a pet door is high on the list of my projects for the new place :D

At 6am, Melody wakes me up and I let her and Zoe outside to pee (and I usually hit the restroom myself).  They immediately come back in and we all go back to bed.  Then at 7:30, my alarm goes off around the time Melody again wakes me (sometimes the alarm wins, sometimes Melody).  I turn on the comp, put the kettle on for coffee and let them out again while I take a nap on the sofa, waiting for the kettle to boil...  then - ahhh  caffeine  :)

You can understand why a pet door is high on the list of my projects for the new place  :D

Trebs,

You sound like an old married guy.

At 6am, Melody wakes me up and I let her and Zoe outside to pee (and I usually hit the restroom myself).  They immediately come back in and we all go back to bed.  Then at 7:30, my alarm goes off around the time Melody again wakes me (sometimes the alarm wins, sometimes Melody).  I turn on the comp, put the kettle on for coffee and let them out again while I take a nap on the sofa, waiting for the kettle to boil...  then - ahhh  caffeine  :)

You can understand why a pet door is high on the list of my projects for the new place  :D

Trebs,

You sound like an old married guy.

Trebs,

Mark is speaking from experience