• None of the above
  2. 2. What will happen to him?

• He dies
    • He lives, but he's disabled
    • He lives, but in a vegetative state
    • He lives but has to get a transplant
    • He is completely cured

No one voted for him to die?

You should know better than that by now, Mark...

If you're going to do another death, why couldn't you have had Brian slip in that puddle while walking to his car and hit his head on the street, where he wouldn't be discovered for hours...instead of having Matt tire-splash him again?

Mark -

I think you poisoned him...

I think so too. Wade's mom had the opportunity because she visited them not long before Matt got sick. She also acted strange because she seemed to think Matt was the dirt under her feet when she arrived but then was kind of nice to him by the time she left, which probably means she was up to something. Plus, with Wade's father being a senator he probably as the power and money to have access to rare, possibly even military type, poisons.

I don't think the Senator just planned to let Matt and Wade continue to hold something over his head.

I think so too. Wade's mom had the opportunity because she visited them not long before Matt got sick. She also acted strange because she seemed to think Matt was the dirt under her feet when she arrived but then was kind of nice to him by the time she left, which probably means she was up to something. Plus, with Wade's father being a senator he probably as the power and money to have access to rare, possibly even military type, poisons.

I don't think the Senator just planned to let Matt and Wade continue to hold something over his head.

I don't know when she'd have had the time to do this. However, some of the symptoms of arsenic poisoning fit. The only problem I see is this. Arsenic is a slow poison, one that requires a great deal of re-dosing. That would mean that it's someone close to Matt doing it, but the question is who? It would even require additional poisoning at the hospital.

I don't know when she'd have had the time to do this. However, some of the symptoms of arsenic poisoning fit. The only problem I see is this. Arsenic is a slow poison, one that requires a great deal of re-dosing. That would mean that it's someone close to Matt doing it, but the question is who? It would even require additional poisoning at the hospital.

I don't think that's even a possibility, the whole family loves Matt and Wade--and there's nothing that Robbie wouldn't do for him, and I don't think Brian would even have a chance at getting into the hospital. Although I voted for Other|and mentioned Hepatitis.D, there's a possibility that he could've been hit with the renal failure and Mono at the same time, and: He had a fever or sore throat to indicate mono the morning they took him to the hospital. His kidneys were weak, and the mono could've triggered their shutdown--weakest point of entry and all that, which is why he's having such a serious case.

Edited by kjames

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..