• He has Leukemia
    • None of the above
  2. 2. What will happen to him?

• He dies
    • He lives, but he's disabled
    • He lives, but in a vegetative state
    • He lives but has to get a transplant
    • He is completely cured

He's pregnant. Life as he knows it ends as he is left with a permanent disability he calls Billy. There is an episode of Jerry Springer devoted entirely to finding out who the father is and it turns out to be....

Sorry... in a silly mood.

Given the story so far it makes sense that it's his kidneys and he needs a transplant but who needs sense :)

• Like 1

Though I'm not sure how to vote in the second question, because I think he'll be cured but he needs a transplant

That would be the "he lives but he needs a transplant" option.blink.gif

It's more than enough I'll have to wait for any other clues for after the weekend because some damn Prime Minister wants to visit a ship. :angry:

It's not the Prime Minister, it's the First Lord of the Admiralty. king.gif Try to keep your 18th Century British government officials straight, will ya? Did I say straight?tongue.gif

It's not the Prime Minister, it's the First Lord of the Admiralty. king.gif Try to keep your 18th Century British government officials straight, will ya? Did I say straight?tongue.gif

Mark, the only straight thing in your stories are the masts and the women, the men are about as straight as a boat tacking into the wind. Score for being able to make innuendo out of maritime terms.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

• Like 2

If Mark knows what's good for him....what's the name of that Stephen King novel where the authour is kidnapped and made to re-write his story. :P

It's mono and Matt makes a full recovery. See! It's simple! :D

I almost said "Deliverance", but that's not it. But if you make me squeal like a pig, I might adjust the plot.tongue.gif

Mark, the only straight thing in your stories are the masts and the women, the men are about as straight as a boat tacking into the wind. Score for being able to make innuendo out of maritime terms.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Not all the women are straight. Masts can bend with a lot of wind pressure, sometimes it's enough to make them swing from side to side. kind of like drunk guys after a party. tongue.gif

that whole ankle smashing scene gives me nightmaresblink.gif

we wouldn't want anything like that to happen to you Mark, so for your sake, Matt needs to live and not be in a vegitative state, according to votes in so far!

Edited by Ivy

What is mono?

Mononucleosis is a virus that is often spread through saliva. It's often called the kissing disease, but it can be spread by sharing drinks and using water fountains. It causes severe lethargy, swelling of lmyph nodes, muscle aches, rash, sore throat, hives, and host of other symptoms. Worst of all, you are sick for about two weeks, and it's potentially deadly.

Just to humor Sharon, I figured I'd start a poll about Matt's fate. He's sick and in the hospital. What's next?

Hello!!? Yoo-hoo?!!! *madly waves hand around in the air*

Can I vote? Can I? Puhleezzzz???? guitar.gif

<back to editing final chapter>

Sharon is doing the first edit read through the final chapter. The others are in various stages of revision. Bloodlines is 53 chapters long. That makes it the longest story yet.

That kind of bugged me. Here in St. Louis, the Arch is 600 feet tall or so and no buildings can be built higher than it. I kind of felt that way about CAP. Chronicles was 48 chapters long, so I'm blowing away a self-imposed resolution not to exceed it's length. I think this story is worthy of that though.

I voted for none of the above. I don't think it's AIDS because we went through that in earlier stories and I think Mark is too nice to throw that on us again! I don't think it's leukemia because there are only a handful of chapters left and I don't think that disease would be resolved that quickly.

I also voted for Matt needing a transplant for similar reasons. I think Mark probably wants to include the transplant aspect into this story, and we're running out of time! It could come in a future story, though.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..