Gay Video games

W_L

Dragon Age: Origins Gay storyline

Who among you is an avid fantasy fan with an interest in up to date RPG video games?

I know some people play WoW, but I've been hoping for a fun gay fantasy game to be available; this is still not there exactly, but it is quite fun. The first semi-gay sex scene is great landmark to how far we've gotten. Personally, I'd like to marry a werewolf, but an elf is so adorable as fantasy role playing romantic interest too.

I know I am plugging my favorite Video game of the moment, but what I can I say, I am a "Gaymer" :P .

• Like 1

I love that game also... lol.. and it does have gay romance options in it. No where near the level of Sims games where they can marry and adopt and live the life, but DA is far more entertaining.

Oh my, that video got me a little excited. I haven't played it yet, but I'll probably pick it up sometime now that it's been mentioned. But me, I'm still holding out on a mainstream gay superhero. I've wanted that since I was little. I mean, I got a black president, so maybe one day it'll happen.

• Like 1

Oh my, that video got me a little excited. I haven't played it yet, but I'll probably pick it up sometime now that it's been mentioned. But me, I'm still holding out on a mainstream gay superhero. I've wanted that since I was little. I mean, I got a black president, so maybe one day it'll happen.

you do know that Wiccan and Hulkling from young avengers are Gay Right?

as for a gay video game the game Bully alows your character James to make out with other guys just as well as the girls

Edited by Emberan

True, but I want to bed guys as much as making out with them. :D

Bully is a good game, too.

Also for our bisexual/lesbian members, DA has the option of lesbian relationships just as well. :)

Sims will be the best for modern gay fiction, but Dragon Age should be considered one of the best for gay fantasy.

@Krista there's a mod that let's you bed Allistair and end up reigning as his "Queen". Hmmm, me thinks a gay game developer is afoot, but it turns out most of the game development team were women from what I read. :P

Fable also allows for gay relationships and marriage. About 1 in man in every town will marry you if your court them. One even openly flirts with you first. I don't know about Fable 2 though.

I've never played DA:O, I might have to check it out.

Ofcoz the Sims rocks for gay relationships, but the game gets very repetitive.

• Site Administrator

I have all the gay games you mentioned... and yes... my male noble human jumped the bones of Zevren like pretty much every time I was in camp ;)

For boys who like boys who like joysticks!

http://www.gaygamer.net/

• Like 1

Hmm, I'll admit to never playing any of the games mentioned here, except a WoW free trial. I'm just not much for online gaming I guess. Though I do admit that the idea of game sequence in populer video games is pretty cool. Dragon Age looks like fun so i migth have to try it out oneof these days.

I know on the Sims you can do that stuff, in Fable you can flirt with guys and sometimes they'll flirt back.

In MMO's like WoW etc, you can Role Play having a gay character. When I played WoW we had a couple gay guys, the channel in Ventrilo that we all hung out in was called 'The Closet'. We were the only gay friendly guild. Also, the server Proudmore from what I remember was incredibly gay friendly, they even went after Blizzard Entertainment for banning some player because he had been starting threads to promote some gay friendly guild.

And I dunno if GTA: Ballad of Gay Tony is actually gay or anything like that.

I have all the gay games you mentioned... and yes... my male noble human jumped the bones of Zevren like pretty much every time I was in camp ;)

For boys who like boys who like joysticks!

http://www.gaygamer.net/

Aww, Myr, I didn't know you were a gaymer, too! :D

Joysticks are fun ! :P

I know on the Sims you can do that stuff, in Fable you can flirt with guys and sometimes they'll flirt back.

In MMO's like WoW etc, you can Role Play having a gay character. When I played WoW we had a couple gay guys, the channel in Ventrilo that we all hung out in was called 'The Closet'. We were the only gay friendly guild. Also, the server Proudmore from what I remember was incredibly gay friendly, they even went after Blizzard Entertainment for banning some player because he had been starting threads to promote some gay friendly guild.

And I dunno if GTA: Ballad of Gay Tony is actually gay or anything like that.

GTA: Ballad of Gay Tony is not gay, you'll have to watch the Soprano's for any hint of a gay man in the underworld.

I should make a return to WoW, but I don't want to get addicted again. Still it might be fun to play in "the closet".

-----

Wonder when a truly open RPG will come out or MMO.

• Like 1

True, but I want to bed guys as much as making out with them. :D

Bully is a good game, too.

Also for our bisexual/lesbian members, DA has the option of lesbian relationships just as well. :)

Sims will be the best for modern gay fiction, but Dragon Age should be considered one of the best for gay fantasy.

@Krista there's a mod that let's you bed Allistair and end up reigning as his "Queen". Hmmm, me thinks a gay game developer is afoot, but it turns out most of the game development team were women from what I read. :P

Lol, yeah I've... took Alistair's virginity a few times on DA:O, but I've not married him or made him King yet.. seems a bit power hungry to make him a king then marry him knowing he's not the sharpest man out there. 0:) But yes, I'm pretty sure the female rogue Liliana is a switch hitter too like Zeveran, so if you have a female character you can seduce her and she'll act on it.

You can also go to the Pearl place in Denerim and pick which group of "whores" you can sleep with, doesn't matter they're all in it for the money.. lol. Not that I did that... either 0:)

Lol, yeah I've... took Alistair's virginity a few times on DA:O, but I've not married him or made him King yet.. seems a bit power hungry to make him a king then marry him knowing he's not the sharpest man out there. 0:) But yes, I'm pretty sure the female rogue Liliana is a switch hitter too like Zeveran, so if you have a female character you can seduce her and she'll act on it.

You can also go to the Pearl place in Denerim and pick which group of "whores" you can sleep with, doesn't matter they're all in it for the money.. lol. Not that I did that... either 0:)

I think you should join their development team; we might end up with fully loaded secret gay sex scene.

I spent half the game trying to get with Alistair. Sigh

You need the mod for that, but I don't want to be his queen.

Zevran is easier to ummm... Tent :D

I'll probably try some other mods, when I have time next week during Christmas. Who knows maybe I'll get lucky? :P

you do know that Wiccan and Hulkling from young avengers are Gay Right?

as for a gay video game the game Bully alows your character James to make out with other guys just as well as the girls

Right...I count Wiccan and Hulkling about as much as I do Northstar and Anole. Ask anyone short of a fanboy or someone looking for them who they are and they'll be, like, "who?" They are far from mainstream. Come on, dude.

On another completely unrelated note, you left out the Fable series. It's definitely one of the most gay friendly RPGs ever.

Yeah, but he's an icky nasty assassin! Why can't they have any good guys for me to jump? Like Alistair... yum! Or even a 'I'm not very moral' guy (what's her name, the shapeshifter? Her, but male... :D ).

Edit:

BTW, how do you shrink a golem down?

With a chisel, and a lot of nerve!

Edited by Rilbur