[DomLuka] In the Fish Bowl, final chapters

OMFG! That's awesome, but now we know why you didn't post for so long, and, you waited until midnight your time. I wonder if that would still qualify for the 2009 GA awards. I personally am willing to elect you for the new king of cliffhangers. Does anyone else support my position.

I'm also afraid that, unfortunately, there will be a showdown between Dennis and Lyle, or Lyle and Travis. Possibly all three and everyone else at the same time? There needs to be closure for Ben's boyfriend too. The truth needs to come out...

Hrm... on another note, didn't Travis have black hair? I'll go back and check later on, I'm presently of the opinion that I need to go back to bed.

To further support my evidence of Dom as King of Cliffhanger's 2009, even though the htm file wasn't uploaded to the site, the chapter was made available :wub: ...

Posted Today, 01:07 AM

I finished In the fish bowl... figured better to get the resolution out of the way before the new year. (9 minutes to spare, my time) But, believe it or not, I don't feel like I rushed the ending. There are 31 chapters & an epilogue. I cut out a few things, but feel it's time to bring this one to a close. Not sure there will be another sequel to this story, so I hope you guys are good with it, too. I'll post here as I send chapters to the site after editing and all that, starting with chapter 26. Happy 2010.

Dom

Do I have a case for my argument?

Regards,

Linxe

(p.s. I'm totally re-reading all of ITFB now)

Edited by Linxe Termoil

I am also getting the error "[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.". My guess is that this is a "GA Supporter" access only attachment. With that being said can this thread be moved to the Premium side as it should not be here...

Edited by idapi12345

I am also getting the error "[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.". My guess is that this is a "GA Supporter" access only attachment. With that being said can this thread be moved to the Premium side as it should not be here...

The attachment is not a supporter access only attachment. I don't think that's the cause of the error.

this is not a premium story. don't know why there would be an error. I haven't had a chance to send it to the site yet, (i'm not home) I'll try to get it there as soon as I am.Sorry for any problems, I only did it this way because this has been a WIP for years and i was excited lol

• Like 1

this is not a premium story. don't know why there would be an error. I haven't had a chance to send it to the site yet, (i'm not home) I'll try to get it there as soon as I am.Sorry for any problems, I only did it this way because this has been a WIP for years and i was excited lol

No problem. I agree with you. I'm just thinking the site is treating the attachment as premium content. No rush, just putting in my two cents. :)

• Like 1

No problem. I agree with you. I'm just thinking the site is treating the attachment as premium content. No rush, just putting in my two cents. :)

It works just fine for me. I downloaded it and opened it in my browser.

I'm getting the same error. I'd rather not create a new account, since I've had the same account for 3 years (in three days!). To the board admins (or anyone with the necessary knowledge), do you have any suggestions as to how I can get around this?

And Dom, thanks! If this is any indication of how this year will be, then I'm gonna have a pretty good year :D

If your a member of group members (look to the left at your account) I think you will have an access problem. :)

I wonder if that's the case. I'm listed as an Advanced Member. All the people who have had success with downloading the attachments are listed differently (Hosted Authors, Admins, Promising Authors, GA Supporter, etc.)

@Linxe: No, clearing cache doesn't help. I really think it's something to do with the forum. A bug or something.