Do you play a sport?

Do You play a sport??  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do You play a sport??

I used to do cross-country. I was never that good, but it was a great experience. As for Mr. Phillips- hey, would you ever consider lacrosse? I bet you would be good at it. And lax players are sooooo sexy.

No doubt. But lacrosse doesn't interest me, although I kept up with that story in the news from Duke a few years back. :D

I used to do cross-country. I was never that good, but it was a great experience. As for Mr. Phillips- hey, would you ever consider lacrosse? I bet you would be good at it. And lax players are sooooo sexy.

Lacrosse is the most exciting sport to watch live, hands down!

Being a clumsy kid I have never been good at sports - that is why I never did one on any competitive level. But I like cycling and swimming and in recent years I fell in love with roller skating (though not at skyline's level, not at all!

cmon guys where are the tennis players?! *HJ* has the right idea :).

I've been playing tennis for a fairly long time and been playing under 18s competition, use to do swimming training squads but now i've slacked off a bit and only swim about once or twice a week. Use to do running (is that a sport?) but also slacked off a little but im going to get back into it when school starts up.

on an interesting note theres a girl in my year at school who is state champion in her age group for walk racing. Isn't that a weird sport?

• Like 1

I love to walk too, Gabrielsknife. Tipdin, I had a similar experience with football, left arm broken in three places. Love basketball and tennis. Love to play. Just not very good at it.

:*)

would like to learn golf.

cmon guys where are the tennis players?! *HJ* has the right idea smile.gif.

I've been playing tennis for a fairly long time and been playing under 18s competition, use to do swimming training squads but now i've slacked off a bit and only swim about once or twice a week. Use to do running (is that a sport?) but also slacked off a little but im going to get back into it when school starts up.

on an interesting note theres a girl in my year at school who is state champion in her age group for walk racing. Isn't that a weird sport?

Right on Chris! and yeah it does sound a bit weird, but hey she is good at it!

played basketball right through til the end of high school, played football (Aussie Rules) through til the end of college, still play cricket (opening batsman) during summer, and find time to play social games of tennis in between.

oh, and I coach my own basketball team. that's pretty cool.

I think it appeals to my God complex.