Adam Phillips Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 I used to do cross-country. I was never that good, but it was a great experience. As for Mr. Phillips- hey, would you ever consider lacrosse? I bet you would be good at it. And lax players are sooooo sexy. No doubt. But lacrosse doesn't interest me, although I kept up with that story in the news from Duke a few years back.
Arpeggio Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 hmmmm, I use to play softball, I pitched, but other than that, I rather just watch them.
TetRefine Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 I used to do cross-country. I was never that good, but it was a great experience. As for Mr. Phillips- hey, would you ever consider lacrosse? I bet you would be good at it. And lax players are sooooo sexy. Lacrosse is the most exciting sport to watch live, hands down!
paya Posted April 17, 2010 Posted April 17, 2010 Being a clumsy kid I have never been good at sports - that is why I never did one on any competitive level. But I like cycling and swimming and in recent years I fell in love with roller skating (though not at skyline's level, not at all!
mr.chris Posted April 17, 2010 Posted April 17, 2010 cmon guys where are the tennis players?! *HJ* has the right idea . I've been playing tennis for a fairly long time and been playing under 18s competition, use to do swimming training squads but now i've slacked off a bit and only swim about once or twice a week. Use to do running (is that a sport?) but also slacked off a little but im going to get back into it when school starts up. on an interesting note theres a girl in my year at school who is state champion in her age group for walk racing. Isn't that a weird sport? 1
Toast Posted April 17, 2010 Posted April 17, 2010 I love to walk too, Gabrielsknife. Tipdin, I had a similar experience with football, left arm broken in three places. Love basketball and tennis. Love to play. Just not very good at it. would like to learn golf.
Parchment_Of_Love Posted April 20, 2010 Author Posted April 20, 2010 cmon guys where are the tennis players?! *HJ* has the right idea . I've been playing tennis for a fairly long time and been playing under 18s competition, use to do swimming training squads but now i've slacked off a bit and only swim about once or twice a week. Use to do running (is that a sport?) but also slacked off a little but im going to get back into it when school starts up. on an interesting note theres a girl in my year at school who is state champion in her age group for walk racing. Isn't that a weird sport? Right on Chris! and yeah it does sound a bit weird, but hey she is good at it!
PlugInMatty Posted April 20, 2010 Posted April 20, 2010 played basketball right through til the end of high school, played football (Aussie Rules) through til the end of college, still play cricket (opening batsman) during summer, and find time to play social games of tennis in between. oh, and I coach my own basketball team. that's pretty cool. I think it appeals to my God complex.
Gaytron87 Posted April 25, 2010 Posted April 25, 2010 (edited) I am all about the tennis.. Play it with my friend Jessie all the time Edited April 25, 2010 by Gaytron87
Mark Arbour Posted April 25, 2010 Posted April 25, 2010 hmmmm, I use to play softball, I pitched, but other than that, I rather just watch them. I hear you catch once in a while too.
Arpeggio Posted April 25, 2010 Posted April 25, 2010 (edited) Mark! Edited April 25, 2010 by Arpeggio
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now