Josephine from Some Like It Hot is gone!

Remember seeing him in Spartacus when I was a kid at the Fox theatre. There is that scene with Lawrence Olivier in the bath. Kind of got my attention. Some like it hot is a favorite also.

B)........What saddens me though most? I remember every one of them, it is just a stepping stone until my own demise.

NOWHERE BUT NOWHERE!

Has anyone seen ANY mention of one of Tony's best (imo) movies EVER? ("The Great Race")?

Jesus! Tony Curtis-Jack Lemon-Natalie Wood-Peter Faulk and many others! Damn! Oh wait, *Jesus* was NOT one of the cast members.

WAAAAAY before "Columbo* Peter Faulk was outstanding as a foil to Jack Lemon's *bad guy/black hat* persona.

OH GOD! Whatever your age--try to watch this movie!!

Yes. Tony Curtis gave me some of the very BEST entertainment of my life. And he also gave the WORLD Jamie Lee Curtis, and THAT is something else!:wub: She's SO sexy.....ummmmm

To THIS DAY, whenever I see a couple kissing, I say out loud, "Does this mean we don't get no beans?" You HAVE to see the movie!

Age should NOT be feared! It IS going to happen! Just go with the flow, because it (life) happens so damn fast that you won't even see or hear it until you realize that you missed it.

Edited by phana14