Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Happy Birthday Brad!

It seems impossible that Brad would be 48 tomorrow, October 4. I almost forgot. I hope he is alive and well in the CAP world!!

Edited by rjo

So it turns out that Brad's biological family has come back to haunt him. Man. He thought it was just a high school thing, but it went back even further!

Strange to think that this woman has held a burning vendetta for close to forty years. Makes Alexis Carrington look like a sweatheart.

Strange to think that this woman has held a burning vendetta for close to forty years. Makes Alexis Carrington look like a sweatheart.

:lol: my first thought, too - Alexis carrington made to look like am amateur! I am looking forward to see how Mark does pure evil!

It is interesting how all this is working together. I have a feeling that Mike was taken back somewhat also seeing A person who looks just like his father walk in the door. I am hoping that after the shock maybe Brad and Mike could have some kind of relationship. I can also see Brad enlist Wade's father in this battle. Aunt Alex is into defense contracts some thing the Senator could use against her.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..