Thank you Ricky

I have to admit that I was confused about how this website worked and Ricky did a great job of helping me get started. I'm and old fart, so that might have contributed to my lack understanding.

Ricky went out of his way to make me feel welcome. Thanks bud!

Jim

I have to admit that I was confused about how this website worked and Ricky did a great job of helping me get started. I'm and old fart, so that might have contributed to my lack understanding. Ricky went out of his way to make me feel welcome. Thanks bud!Jim

Hey! I resemble that remark. There are no old farts here. We are legion... the wise and befuddled elderly. :whistle:

Take Care

Tomas

• Like 2

I have to admit that I was confused about how this website worked and Ricky did a great job of helping me get started. I'm and old fart, so that might have contributed to my lack understanding.

Ricky went out of his way to make me feel welcome. Thanks bud!

Jim

Wait just a minute here!!

At 63 you call yourself "an old fart"? heh heh

The *real* old farts have you covered, dude!

And welcome 'home'.

I noticed you don't have me covered by much. :worship:

Thanks for the welcome

Wait just a minute here!!

At 63 you call yourself "an old fart"? heh heh

The *real* old farts have you covered, dude!

And welcome 'home'.

Glad to hear it.

There's plenty of us older citizens here.

Thanks Thomas.

Hey! I resemble that remark. There are no old farts here. We are legion... the wise and befuddled elderly. :whistle:

Take Care

Tomas

As someone who is young and foolish I would concur with your estimation of Ricky's helpfulness. He is completely awesome.

And as someone who would go out of their way to say thank you, you seem like a pretty awesome dude yourself if I may say so :)