Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Happy 2011

Two reasons for this post:

1. To wish you all a Happy New Year! I hope you all have a great time, get laid, and get home safely.

2. To thank you all for your participation in this forum. I really am lucky to have readers that care enough to give me encouragement, and to get into my characters enough to talk about what's going on. Without your feedback, writing would be no fun at all. Know that you are very appreciated.wub.gifwub.gif

• Like 2

Thanks, Mark. All the best to you in 2011.

Yes, I'm still following your stories...you need to ask?.....just not posting much...which I'm sure you might of noticed.

So far my biggest challenge for 2011 will be trying to decide which of your current 2 stories I will vote for when the 2010 awards come round - that would be the Best Story category of course. :2thumbs:

• Like 2

As 2011 begins, we can only hope that it will be better, safer, and happier than 2010 was. One thing however never disppointed us, Mark your stories were and are a continuing source of joy and entertainment for us. I wish you all the best in the new year and please keep those stories coming they brighten our lives. And I don't know about you guys but living up here in Minnesota you need all the joy and happiness you can get. It's cold and snowy up here.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..