Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

I posted Millennium 52

Is the chapter going to be posted to your regular website as well? I'm going to be honest, I don't really like the new format.

I whole heartedly agree!! what's with the double spaced, perhaps triple spaced type? I know "white space" is seen as god... but that's just weird!!!

Please say it will be back........

also how do I access this apart from links in notes in the forum?

sorry, 6:44a.m and no coffee yet..... grumpy!

• Like 1

As I understand things with the new system, the author should (or will) be able to customize their stories. I think once our intrepid leader figures out how to format his chapters when he posts them they will look better.

And Canuk - Click on the GA Stories link at the top of the page. On the left side in 'Browse' click on 'Authors'. Then you can sort on just Hosted authors (Groups) and then scroll down to Mark's name. Click on his name and all his stories are listed.

i wouldn't mind it on the website also.... just cuz that's all Mark Arbour....nothing else... lol

52 was a good Builder in the story but i want the next event.....i'm surprised robbie and Brad went to a singing restaruant after going to all the rich restaraunts there whole lives. Good to stay grounded i guess hahahahahaha

Edited by Mark M

I whole heartedly agree!! what's with the double spaced, perhaps triple spaced type? I know "white space" is seen as god... but that's just weird!!!

Please say it will be back........

also how do I access this apart from links in notes in the forum?

sorry, 6:44a.m and no coffee yet..... grumpy!

All the spaces are my fault. When I type in Word, I put a space between paragraphs. I'll have to fix it eventually.

Just remember that there's a lot of work still to do on the new system, but it's nothing compared to what's already been accomplished.

As I understand things with the new system, the author should (or will) be able to customize their stories. I think once our intrepid leader figures out how to format his chapters when he posts them they will look better.

And Canuk - Click on the GA Stories link at the top of the page. On the left side in 'Browse' click on 'Authors'. Then you can sort on just Hosted authors (Groups) and then scroll down to Mark's name. Click on his name and all his stories are listed.

Another way to get to my stories is to click on my profile. You'll notice tabs up there (Recent Status Updates is usually the one open). The one on the far right says "Stories", click on it. They're working on skins for us so we can keep our "look."

i wouldn't mind it on the website also.... just cuz that's all Mark Arbour....nothing else... lol

52 was a good Builder in the story but i want the next event.....i'm surprised robbie and Brad went to a singing restaruant after going to all the rich restaraunts there whole lives. Good to stay grounded i guess hahahahahaha

Rich people do fun, casual things too. biggrin.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..