[Nephylim] The Face at the Window

New chapter up. We get some insight into Ace as a person, especially his sense of humour. I wanted this chapter to be utterly sensual without a hint of sex anywhere. Hope I succeeded.

Oh!! it is! it definitely is!!! Haze is so not an ordinary person from his actions.. he just needed a different audience... And Ace is so so awesome.. :P Its such a beautiful chapter showing us exactly how truly good the boys are.. :) Loved it.. :)

ps: and since Haze is gonna be calling Ace soon, we get to see his phone.. yes? Posted Image

New chapter up. We get some insight into Ace as a person, especially his sense of humour. I wanted this chapter to be utterly sensual without a hint of sex anywhere. Hope I succeeded.

It was sweet, Although I have to say I seriously wanna give out a beating to Aces brothers and make them wear dodgu outfits and fall pver stuff

Still I digress I think you hit what you wanted to Nephy there was humour in the right places as well as the beginnings of a real connection.

Oh!! it is! it definitely is!!! Haze is so not an ordinary person from his actions.. he just needed a different audience... And Ace is so so awesome.. :P Its such a beautiful chapter showing us exactly how truly good the boys are.. :) Loved it.. :)

ps: and since Haze is gonna be calling Ace soon, we get to see his phone.. yes? Posted Image

Not quite yet but very, very soon :)

It was sweet, Although I have to say I seriously wanna give out a beating to Aces brothers and make them wear dodgu outfits and fall pver stuff

Still I digress I think you hit what you wanted to Nephy there was humour in the right places as well as the beginnings of a real connection.

Well.... I don't want to spoil anything but you know what my view on revenge is.... :)

Nephy are you being mean and playing with your chapters, because I logged on to notifications of new things but then there was nothing there

This made me very sad hehe.

On a serious note though however my notifications have been a bit messy recently so did anyone else get them or do i need to poke a few more buttons and break some more stuff hehe

Oh, I edited one of the chapters today, I don't know if that showed up as a new posting.

Don't get your knickers in a twist :P... first chapter of Enigma II is out tomorrow and I hope that will do instead

Bugger bugger bugger, I reviewed but didnt post in here yet... what a shitter.

Ok, really loving this story so far nephy, there's a certain quality around Ace and the way he deals with what life throws at him that is so inspiring and it is a pleasure to read this.

Hmmm, reviewing skills are failing so I'll just leave it as this... :hug:

Because I am going to be posting chapter 2 of Enigma II on Thursday instead of Saturday, I thought I would post THe Face in the Window a little early too.

So I did.

It's short but very sweet, at least I think it is.

Don't get too compacent though. There are clouds gathering.

I loved that chapter especially how witty Ace can be, Storm clouds though Nephy i thought this one was gonna be all sweet and lovey dovey and cuddly wuddly

Still storm clouds do make things more interesting especially when they break and we see the sun. Hmmmmm that was a tad to philisophical for me ive been taking lessons from

Posted Image

I SAID that this was all sweet and lovely and gooey wooey... FOR ME :) Maybe you missed the last two words.

And for me Storm Clouds are nothing. Usually they are monsoons :)

I promise... just little teeny weeny dark, brooding and strangely ominous storm clouds. And with Ace around the sun is never far away :)

Ace.. the forever shining Ace.. :) storms will not bother him, much I hope?? :)

I loved this chappy.. small and sweet just like you said... :) Haze's mom's incredulity was shocking! :o i mean, moms are supposed to be proud, not THAT surprised.

And Haze is in love... WOW! so so soon :D

Who wouldn't love Ace... but of course Haze isn't in love with him. You can't possibly be in love with someone that fast, that you don't know. But you know what teenagers are like... attraction, lust, love... all the same thing.

The storm doesn't rain on Ace at all... it's all about Haze

In the next chapter we get to know Rowan and Ash a bit better :) Oh brothers, I don't know *roll eyes*

There are more to these characters than there seems to be. I have so tried to make this a true romance, all out in the sunlight but the Queen of Darkness really can't stand the sunlight all the time so the darkness crept in when I wasn't looking :devil:

Just wanted to say that Haze's parents are adorable. :2thumbs: That scene in the kitchen made me laugh and I really needed that yesterday, so thanks. Can't wait to see how their 'date' goes! :wub:

• Like 1

I like Haze's parents. They're a lot better than Ace's... well... Hmm... you'll see, and I loved writing that scene in the kitchen.

Due to the fact that the computer is on the blink I thought I would post another chapter before the weekend in case I can't get another one out next week.

Hope you all enjoy. The storm begins... just a little cloud so far.

this was a very interesting chapter :) lots of things to pick up, like questions about Haze's anger, why Rowan and Ash push Haze like they do, and what Haze's parents are going to do.

Thought provoking chapter :)

thanks Nephy :)

Haze's anger is something that will come up again. If you notice in the chapter it mentions that this hasn't happened for a very long time and there is usually warning of it. The boys were much younger the last time it was a problem and it's like a dormant volcano which you tend to ignore and forget that it might explode at any time. Don't worry more will be explained later.

I'm glad you liked it. It goes all sweet again in the next chapter... probably because Ace is in it :)