[Nephylim] The Face at the Window

Oooooooh that was fun, Im lovin how these two get along. I really dont like Aces family atm tho I mean Haze is out trying to make up for in 1 day what they havent done all his life

I can see why this was one of your fave parts as well Nephy they just seemed to have such a nice day away from everyone and got to know eachother that little bit more

Oh and to clarify heres picture references to all of us

Haze + Ace

Posted Image

Me right now

Posted Image

You are just so awesome LOVE the kittehs. The one at the beach is fun fun fun... as for the second... drink lots of fluids and take a couple of paraccetamol. Thats goig to be me tomorrow....midnight margeritas OH YEAH!!!! :)

Yay to Rowan and Ash, Things could be interesting now when Logan and Nick arrive. Am also looking forward to seeing how Ace gets on with his entire family at the bbq.

In the happy world they all see the changed Ace and how Haze is good for him and both families sit down to cream tea and scones and its all nice and fluffy

Why is it thats not what I expect tho? huh, hehe :)

You'll have to wait and see

I'm sorry to have to tell you but you are going to have to wait a few chapters to find out but I don't think you'll get bored waiting. ;)

B).............I was very surprised at Ash and Rowans attitude towards Ace and Haze. This barbecue is going to be very interesting, Ace's brothers are in for a rude awakening, their little 'reputation' will be torn to shreds if word gets out how they treat their blind brother. I'm sure Haze, Rowan and Ash will let them know that they'd be more then glad to spread the word if they hear of any more abuse of Ace. Great chapter Nephy, can't wait for more!

Thanks Benji. Ash and Rowan are typical of the brothers I have known... horrid to each other's faces but fighting the world for each other when the need arises. Or being very close and best friends... like Rowan and Ash are,

I am surprised tha anyone would think that kids brought up by Haze's parents would be truly horrible. There is no way that they would let things get out of hand.

Your story is like a modern fairy tale. I just came to read all the 12 chapters at once and I must say I'm happy to have waited till they are all on line.

I'm always amazed of your style and the way you write. It's not that I'm not interested to what happens to your characters, but I'm used to review a lot of business documents (reports, plans, suggestions) and to critic them before publishing, so the way they are written is always more important to me than the content .

It's why I appreciate what you do in this matter.

Thank you darling. I most appreciate your comment. I am the same, being a lawyer and have so many business documents to read and write that syle is the very last I woud want to use when out of the office :)

A fairy tale? Maybe... that woud be a very nice way to think about... and actually I think it gets even more so as it progresses. Hope you read and enjoy the rest of the story. I think you will like the later chapters :)

That was such a sweet chapter and one that further shows how different Rowan and Ash are to Nick and Logan. I don't have a brother but I do have a sister, and although we fight and bitch at each other, there are also times when we are just great to be around each other :)

Love it, hope to read more soon :hug:

You will hun and I think you will all enjoy the next chapter. It's a time for Ace and Haze to be together and take a breath before the bbq

there's a shower in it

Countin the days. Shame ive used that cat already lol

SO, another chapter up and the boys are really starting to get to know each other, but....

But...

there's Tally :/

I really really hope Haze's rage do not flare out! not at such a sweet beautiful moment!

The shower u promised was just... WOW! :D

Ummmmm

i realy enjoyed writing this scene, I thought it was about time the boys got some action. So Haze has an ex. I have the feeling it wasn't exactly the best break up :)

Why do I get the impression not the best breakup was an understatement of enourmously gigantic proportions

Totally loved the shower scene gogo Ace you little devil hehe havin his wicked way with poor innocent uncorrupted haze like that shocking :*)

Ooh I agree with the shower scene. very hot ;)

I wonder what happened for Haze and Tally to break up, I guess someone did something incredibly bad. Or Haze lost it and Tally couldnt cope anymore?

Still guessing :P

:hug: thanks Nephy

Ooh I agree with the shower scene. very hot ;)

I wonder what happened for Haze and Tally to break up, I guess someone did something incredibly bad. Or Haze lost it and Tally couldn't cope anymore?

Still guessing :P

:hug: thanks Nephy

B).............. I hope they left some hot water for Mom & Dad! 0:)

B).............. I hope they left some hot water for Mom & Dad! 0:)

With what those two were upto.. i guess NOT! :P

but i'm guessing Combi boiler will heat up more water?? :P :P

therefore.. they could have a round 2?0:) after the Tally story, maybe? :P

Nah frosty I have it on good authority round 2 will be in the bedroom and will involve real cornish ice cream, a flake, strawberry yoghurt, 2 llamas and a pair of mankinis