[Nephylim] The Face at the Window

Okay, so I know it's a bit early but I just couldn't wait.

The very last chapter of The Face In The Window is now up.

The end of an era guys. My first ever proper romantic love story.

I hope you liked it.

Thank you all so very much for supporting me and my boys in this. It's been quite a ride but I think they're both going to be alright now.

B)....... Great ending Nephy, bringing closure to Haze was a great way to end it with Ace by his side. I'm glad Ace forced Haze into facing his demons to help cure him of them. It totally worked, no need to rehash Logan, it was more important to see the demise of the rage.

What a wonderful ending to what has been a marvellous journey. Ace and Haze, like many of your characters embed themselves into our soul and we feel connected to them.

Loved the story Nephy and can't wait to see your next story :)

:hug: (Can't wait to hug you in August ^_^ )

I LOVE yout new sig. It's beautiful.

Thank you for the kind things you said about the story. I was very fond of it and my lovely characters I don't think there will every be another Ace :)

I am excited about posting my next story i think it will surprise a lot of people and I really think people will love my little cat.

You've been right there from the very beginning and without your support and that of the others who play with my threads I don't know what I would have done.

You deserve way more than one hug and hun you're gonn get 'em. I am gonna make ABSOLUTELY shure that my back is in shape for that :)

Wow Its over :(

That was a fun journey Nephy for Haze Ace and for us following it. I had a great time following them and I will certainly miss em. It ended really well also. The two of them together Haze learning more and more that he can lean on Ace and finding closure on a very traumatic part of his life.

As much as Im gonna miss Ace and Haze and the laughs and giggles they bring I think like the rest of us I am also eagerly anticipating our next little journey and the twists and turns contained within

• Like 1

Thank you darling

You have all been such a great support to me. This story was an experiment, one which has clearly worked :)

The next story is even more of an experiment and, if it works I think that you will love the characters.

It probably isn't evident from the first chapter... well it absolutely isn't evident by the first chapter but I think this is rather funny; at least it's my attempt at humour... in places :)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Oops, almost forgot. New chapter posted :)

Glory is invited to a dinner where it seems he's the main course. He panics at the way the conversation turns and runs away. Surely Sar wouldn't sell him to a Circus. Surely not...

• Like 1

Don't go making yourself soggy now :) Glad you liked the story though. It was a bit of an experiement in reducing angst. I think I succeeded (mostly) I am fond of this story :)

As a narrative, it's very strong and consistent. I've seen published paperback works with less consistency.

They are pretty sappy at times, though. ^^; On the other hand, it's nice to see such a functional relationship.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

GO Nephylim, GO Nephylim GO GO Nephylim..... ahh... you just entertain my life..... i just wonder how you come up with such Awesome and effective and lovely ideas...... all your stories are my Favorite... always looking forward to more of your stories

Edited by Reese
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished the story 2 minutes ago. I think I am too stunned to compose a comprehensible review.

perhaps I will try my hand to concoct a lyrical response, one that might do justice to the magnificent story.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I'm just letting everyone know know that The Face in the Window has been accepted for publication by Featherweight Press. It will be re written and revised and released as an ebook and in paperback sometime next year.

I'm sorry it's no longer here on this site but thanks to everyone whose reviews spurred me on to get it out there.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm just letting everyone know know that The Face in the Window has been accepted for publication by Featherweight Press. It will be re written and revised and released as an ebook and in paperback sometime next year.

I'm sorry it's no longer here on this site but thanks to everyone whose reviews spurred me on to get it out there.

Congratulations, Nephy!

Please keep us updated, I will be wanting to purchase the paperback version once it's released.:)

• Like 1