[Nephylim] The Face at the Window

That was a fun one Nephy, I loved how Haze went a bit mad and all of a sudden his brothers where shall we say a little worried about their safety.

Im also wondering after reading this chapter how significant it is that Ace can calm him down so quickly and with just a touch. Also thought it was quite touching that he didnt actually mention he was blind until the end of the chapter practically.

Overall though yeah I can see this one being a little different while still maintaining those Nephy moments that we all love an cherish

Hope you all enjoy. The storm begins... just a little cloud so far.

:o just a 'little cloud' ? :o how bad is it?? :o

Haze's anger is something that will come up again. If you notice in the chapter it mentions that this hasn't happened for a very long time and there is usually warning of it. The boys were much younger the last time it was a problem and it's like a dormant volcano which you tend to ignore and forget that it might explode at any time. Don't worry more will be explained later.

I'm glad you liked it. It goes all sweet again in the next chapter... probably because Ace is in it :)

Ace oh Ace.. :D he makes everything so much sweeter.. :)

Im also wondering after reading this chapter how significant it is that Ace can calm him down so quickly and with just a touch.

I second Ara's concern.. Ace has magic powers.. :) and he cast a spell on Haze.. :P:)

hmmmm.. Isn't THAT a fun image? ;)

Loving the journey Nephy... Even with the storm clouds... :hug:

Haze's anger management issues are something that have to be dealt with and there's nothing magic about the effect Ace has on Haze... unless you beleive that love has its own kind of magic. Ace has a magical effect on everyone :)

I promise no major plot twists in this one. As I have said all along, this is a straightforward sweet love story with some darkness thrown in here and there for Nephy spice. So don't expect vampires and magic and twists that turn your mind inside out.

Lol what have you done with the real Nephy that was all icky :lol:

REally though this is just so sweet and nice and bubbly. I love the interaction Haze and Ace have, how they speak to eachother how comfortable they seem to be and mostly how it makes even me smile when im reading it.

I wanna see what Haze has planned for the 'rescue' it should be quite interesting I think

Ssshhhh but I'm actually someone else pretending to be me: it's one of my 'other' personalitites.

You will see as the story progresses that I do let Nephy out of the cupboard now and again but on the whole it is sweet and fluffly and, I hope funny.

The date is one of my favourite parts of the story... just wait... be patient for a while

Gah patience is something I lack when it comes yo your stories :P

This is already a sweet story and set to get even better I'm sure. I love the interaction between Haze and Ace, like Ara said it brings a smile to my face when they talk :)

Thanks Nephy :hug:

New chapter is up. Personally I like this chapter. It's quite tense but I think it's quite humourous and we get to learn something about Haze, Ace and his mother. I think Haze was quite clever and I really can't take any credit for that because it was entirely his own idea.

Argh Nephy your such a tease, I wanted the day out and your still setting the scene for it. This better be one hell of a trip when it happens or im gonna set Ninja Kitty onto you. He may take some time to get round to you btw as he does have a list of other ppl that need his attention first but one day when you least expect it Ninja Kitteh will devour your soul.

Now that thats dealt with I can actually calm back down and say that I actually enjoyed that one. Haze was ace and Ace stood up for himself, I liked the fire and determination he showed. I also liked how Haze know when to leave him and let him do things on his own. Its good hes found his inner voice and stood up for himself as well although I get the feeling Aces mum is going to regret these two ever meeting.

Actually im looking forward to seeing how the entire family react to their 'dorty little secret' making a break for it and trying to establish some independance

Me? A tease? Nah... :) As for Nina Kitteh... bring it, I have some tricky up my sleeve :)

I think you will like the trip. It's over a couple of chapters so you know it's going to be fun

B)............ Another great chapter!! I love Ace's defiance of his overprotecting mother. Her sending out Ace's brothers after them should prove to be interesting. I'm sure Haze will be able to handle them :wacko: The Bar-b-que should be entertaining as well! :lol: Ace's parents are in for a tongue lashing. Hmmm, I wonder if Haze and Ace will lash tongues? Great story Nephy, look forward to more!

No pressure on me then Nephy, I promise to read Enigma as well btw I couldnt miss my Silver/River fix anyway it would be sacrelidge

As for a cool kitteh that I have not deployed before hmmmmmm thats gonna be hard as Ive used up all the good ones stil I think this one could be used to express my moral outrage at being blackmailed :)

Posted Image

Is he cool enough, is he is he? hehe

If not then just imagin all of your readers in this pose

Posted Image

Edited by Ara
  • Like 1

No pressure on me then Nephy, I promise to read Enigma as well btw I couldnt miss my Silver/River fix anyway it would be sacrelidge

As for a cool kitteh that I have not deployed before hmmmmmm thats gonna be hard as Ive used up all the good ones stil I think this one could be used to express my moral outrage at being blackmailed :)

If not then just imagin all of your readers in this pose

Posted Image

Oh Oh Oh! Thank you ARA!! thank you! Posted ImagePosted Image

And Nephy, you can certainly count me in to be in that pose! Posted ImagePosted Image

Fingers crossed for Saturday! :D

Now, the question is... do I tell you my decision now... or wait until Saturday for you to see whether or not a chapter is posted.... hmmmm....

Ara.... Awwwwww :) i'm sure I've seen that Ninja somwhere before.

And although it is very sweet of you I hardly think that anyone is going to be begging, not really :)

B).............Perfect chapter, the store where Ace got his phone was incredible. Although I felt a little awkward about having never given a thought of how the sight impaired people handled cell phones before, it never crossed my mind! Haze has opened a new world for Ace, and Ace will never go back to the way he was living before ever again. Great chapter Nephy, kinda left me tongue-tied!! :lol:

K new chapter. One of my faves. I hope my computer survives to post another on Wed :)

B)................Great chapter, so much for Ace to explore, with everything being so new to him. Haze has been great, even though he almost made a slip with his tongue at the restaurant. 0:) The Bar-b-que is going to be very interesting! Looking forward to it!!

• Like 1

The excited rambling of Ace in the end almost brought tears(of happiness) in my eyes... he had missed so so many regular little things in his life... sigh

Hope the barbeque goes as well... which i think again.. maybe it won't... Given Ace's parents will be there, and they'll be PISSED!! :P

**fingers crossed**

• Like 1

Thank you Benji. I wanted to show that Ace isn't handicapped by his blindness. he's awesome and I want everyone to know it. He deserved that day and, with all the angst I usually write... so did I )

Frosty... I call your Ace's parents and raise you a Haze's parents...