[DomLuka] 5 Year Anniversary of WT

I knew it's been a while, but I didn't actually know how long ago until I checked.

Dom started posting With Trust on Feb 1, 2006. That was just over 5 years ago.

You can either be proud or cry about that.... :blink:

Edited by NaperVic

OMG! 5 YEARS??? :o

I really really love this story... Thankfully right now, we can kinda pretend that its finished.. i mean since we do know Nelson and Milo do want to be with each other! i know more drama is yet to follow (sigh.. whenever that is) but... still!! :) :)

• Like 1

Unless you've written yourself, it is hard to appreciate how your muse can leave you. It can happen in the middle of a story, a paragraph or a line.

:(.............Well I for one have been very despondent over the lack of chapters on this saga. In as much, I don't even bother to reply to his others now.,

• 1 month later...

I'm still waiting.

I still cry every day that I check and it still says Chapter 21 is the most recent.

I'm still waiting...

And hello, everyone :)

Hey Law, good to see you :D

I'll still be waiting too. Granted I might be drawing social security checks by the time WT Ch22 posts, but I'll be here.

Take Care®,

Vic

• 3 months later...

I could not stop reading this story. I couldn't put it down long enough to have a conversation with my friends. I was almost relieved that there were only 21 chapters...almost. I feel like DomLuka was very close to the end of this tale. I think Mr. Trust is about to give in a little, but this story is full of surprises. What a captivating story!

I could not stop reading this story. I couldn't put it down long enough to have a conversation with my friends. I was almost relieved that there were only 21 chapters...almost. I feel like DomLuka was very close to the end of this tale. I think Mr. Trust is about to give in a little, but this story is full of surprises. What a captivating story!

I hope you've noticed so you won't be too disappointed when I tell you that WT hasn't been touched in well over a year. The author is on an unknown hiatus, that many of us fear may be permanent.