Justin Biber Gets a Haircut

Waitwiawiaiwiaiwaaiiitttt wait up. He's auctioning off his hair? As in like, the hair that falls off after a stylist cuts his hair with salon scissors, and then sweeps up, and then dumps it in a can? Like, seriously?

Well I'm in need of an early birthday present so....

No just kidding. This sounds retarded, but if it earns a lot of money for charity, whatever.

He seems like a nice kid. I wish some REAL people would kid nap him, take him fishing and camping, on a long road trip to see the states.

Anywhere- just away from the Hollywood vampires that will suck his soul out and leave him full of nothing.

He seems like a nice kid. I wish some REAL people would kid nap him, take him fishing and camping, on a long road trip to see the states.

Anywhere- just away from the Hollywood vampires that will suck his soul out and leave him full of nothing.

B)................. I agree with you here, he is just a kid and should be left alone to do some normalcy. But that is highly unlikely to happen, Hollywood and $$$$$ are on his horizon. I do hope he does not become a victim like River Phoenix.

B)................. I agree with you here, he is just a kid and should be left alone to do some normalcy. But that is highly unlikely to happen, Hollywood and $$ are on his horizon. I do hope he does not become a victim like River Phoenix.

Poor River, we'll always have Idaho with Keannu picking him up and confessing his love at the end, tho. :) (It was very romantic and tragic)

Justin Bieber looks better and he's not that bad, annoying yes, but not as bad as the Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus (cringe).

Hey maybe he will be the one in a million non-tainted hollywood kid stars without 20 kilos of blow in his trunk. :P

This just goes to show you that a lot of publicity and a gimmick can bring you fame. You don't even have to be able to sing. But you do have to get your hair cut.

At first I thought the girl on the left of the video before it starts was Justin Bieber. :P

Ohhhh... so that is the infamous Justin Bieber... he doesn't look so awfull at all. It's not the poor boy's fault that everybody is making fun of him... is it? He actually does seem sweet and cute and young.

its his fault.... at least we cant really make fun of his hair now - besides that it still looks like a butch lesbians hair cut :P