3. gym

4. tan

5. laundry

6. short hair

7. gym

8. dick still big?

9. charm - you must have charm but don't be tacky about it

10. profit

11. Respect for women (very important) if you show no respect, they sense it like animals senses evil, promise. Hold open those doors, pay for that lunch! Make HER the sandwich! goes for guys too, guys are easy, like WatchPatRun, ask him about being easy.

Extra credit 12. use a condom

Extra credit 13. have a 3 way like in clockwork orange

if you follow the above steps you will be closer to becoming this Alpha Male you want or you can just dream to be like me, cause I am the Alpha Male i wish I could turn into a werewolf too sometimes

ask jamessavik too, he is the alpha male of the woodland regions, i am urban, if you live in the woods that is, or the buyyyoooo however you spell it. Crawdads

the key to being an alpha male is to let people think you don't know you're an alpha male....even though you are~

or you can do it like wolves, isn't it when another wants to be alpha male they fight it out. fight that guy and take his crown for yours!

i have a wolf theme going on, very weird.

i also think your sig is hilarious for various reasons cause we all know rape is a character builder

even some people with big dicks can be great queens, craving for a dick up inside. Many queens are also very tall, and had a great body. Then, I do not think a queer can be portraited as an alpha male.

Then to have high levels of testosterone give the male a lot of confidence in their top condition. This can be a hindrance if the type has not any oxitocine. For he would not be good to attract followers. Being a top full of testosterone and zero social empathy makes people to flee at his sighting.

Is there any way to increase our levels of testosterone? There are some speculations about this. It seems clear the sports play a role, for physical exercises consume a lot of testosterone. Then, testicles are ordered my the pituitary gland to start working and produce more testosterone.

Some males are natural at producing a lot of testosterone. While others have testicles too lazy for that. Nevertheless, if someone makes a lot of sport to enhance his levels of testosterone, he would not feel much lust either, for is is consumed mostly in the exercises. Then, is after a few days or rest, that high levels of testosterone plays the role of awaken lust in the person.

The question of love is lot more complicated for it involves also "oxitocine" another hormone that is called the hormone of love and tenderness. It seems that male gays and lesbians or more driven by the oxitocine. They have higher levels of oxitocine than ordinary people. Then, we can speculate with the case of both hormones interacting. Depending on the levels of both hormones the sexual behavior or roles played by a person can be different.

Ok, from the geriatic perspective. He is not the problem. He is the symtom. 'This guy makes you feel, less than. As to becoming an "Alpha Male" has as much to do with perception as substnce. Confidence is the key. Watch him. You will probably find he appears to be; condident, friendly, competent and compassionate. Probably never condesending, except to those who piss him off. The most important part of this is that he appears to hold these traits. These are characteristics everyone finds appealing. Even if they are affectations.

So he is getting more action. You are not getting you fair share. Life is not a contest. No tombstone ever said "nay,nay, nay, I got laid more than you". Since you are now trying guys, why not him? .

• Like 1

So he is getting more action. You are not getting you fair share. Life is not a contest. No tombstone ever said "nay,nay, nay, I got laid more than you". Since you are now trying guys, why not him? .

Interesting.. So Yeah, maybe I'm not really that insecure.. maybe I'm just attracted to him but I never give it much of a thought until now.. Damn.. wacko.gif

I got laid six times with diff. people since I started this topic. It's actually saying a lot, considering I'm in a relationship. :P I'm getting better at manipulating people for sex; confidence, smile, easy talking, and yea, everyone is up for something. People are down to f**k. specool.gif

Now I can't stop thinking about the guy at my dorm.. Jeez, he's a f**king wet dream.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

Gotta go with Yang on this one. I remember acting like you, sex was a game and all the boys wanted to play too. I was a lot younger than you and acting like the immature child I was. What's your excuse? Sex is not a game or a contest to see 'who can get more'. I think one day you will wake up and the terrible realization that you've been a complete idiot is going to make you seriously regret your attitude now. Oh, btw, remember those commercials, It's possible to spread herpes to your partner even if you use a condom? Yeah, that or some other nasty bug is not too far off in your future if you don't stop and think about your actions.

• Like 3

You know, something tells me you're not nearly as "triumphant" as you're trying to lead on. (read the posts above for why I put triumphant in quotations)

I'm not here to insult anybody or point an accusative finger, but reading your thread, I'm almost immediately reminded of how a lotta times people who feel a desperate need but fail to impress in real life almost intuitively will make the same attempts online where to their advantage they can be indirect in approach and can exaggerate to their hearts content. It's for similar reasons why I believe online dating profiles are more often than not exaggerated portraits of who they represent and why resumes are given boosts. Nobody wants to be thought less of and the internet is a perfect place to be whoever you WANT TO be.

With that being said, I find your attitude in general a little troubling.

Two scenarios

1) Not much of what you say is as you say it is but you lay it out this way because you're trying to make your mark here as some sort of badass.....which is understandable but immature and sad.

2) You're verbatim who you say you are which still doesn't do you any favors. You're trying to make it seem like cheating on your girlfriend with a different guy every night while gloating about the fact that you like to manipulate people is something to be proud of.

So I ask you, what are you trying to accomplish?

Edited by Delts of Hazard
  • Like 2

You know, something tells me you're not nearly as "triumphant" as you're trying to lead on. (read the posts above for why I put triumphant in quotations)

I'm not here to insult anybody or point an accusative finger, but reading your thread, I'm almost immediately reminded of how a lotta times people who feel a desperate need but fail to impress in real life almost intuitively will make the same attempts online where to their advantage they can be indirect in approach and can exaggerate to their hearts content. It's for similar reasons why I believe online dating profiles are more often than not exaggerated portraits of who they represent and why resumes are given boosts. Nobody wants to be thought less of and the internet is a perfect place to be whoever you WANT TO be.

With that being said, I find your attitude in general a little troubling.

Two scenarios

1) Not much of what you say is as you say it is but you lay it out this way because you're trying to make your mark here as some sort of badass.....which is understandable but immature and sad.

2) You're verbatim who you say you are which still doesn't do you any favors.

So I ask you, what are you trying to accomplish?

Something tells me you're gonna fit in well here..... Been in the Soapbox yet?

On the subject of the thread... Sleeping around and exposing multiple partners to STD's... well that borders on Assault. I don't think we should be endorsing criminality within our community

• Like 1

Cjay, if you're think it's a virtue to betray another's most intimate trust in the most underhanded way possible, repeatedly, I feel sorry for you. But when your girlfriend finds out, and she will, I hope you feel twice the pain she does, and more. You will have earned it. You aren't a free agent.

You need to take a good, long look in a mirror, dude.

The kid barely knows what he's doing.. I understand where he is coming from; he's at college, people there talk mostly about sex (95%) so the chase of screwing people around is at top priority. And it's normal.. Just be careful though.

• Like 1

The kid barely knows what he's doing.. I understand where he is coming from; he's at college, people there talk mostly about sex (95%) so the chase of screwing people around is at top priority. And it's normal.. Just be careful though.

Contrary to the notion, no, people do not talk about sex 95% of the time. Maybe it varies with crowds or schools but I don't recall discussing sex with my friends most of the time or see my school as a breeding ground for mindless sex. Of course it happens, but I think people are past the age where responsibility is thrown in the wind. Many people I know have serious long term relationships and a handful of seniors are engaged. This may be going off topic slightly but I think college is a time to discover oneself, one's abilities, capacities and will. It's also a time to experiment but a lot of times, people settle into a habit that is just awful. The only person I know who is sex crazed was my last roommate. He was your typical college boy who wants to find as many girls as he can, sleep with them and move on. He's cool but he's cocky. The girls he sleeps with aren't looking for relationship either and he doesn't have any real friends because they are all jerks like he can be.

Seriously, either you have major insecurities or you have no sense of humility or morality whatsoever. I agree with the others, being an alpha male doesn't mean 'I've slept with more girls than you' etc etc. An alpha male is respected and in turn respects those around him. Not returning respect just makes you a prick, and you have to earn respect in the first place.

Manipulating people for sex? What a pleasant person you must be.

And you've met 6 people since this thread started? Good for you...that's six pieces of evidence to show you need to gain more morals. I'm wondering when she finds out if you'll even meet with her in person to apologise.

Look long and hard at yourself in the mirror, without telling yourself how good you think you look, and say to yourself why you feel the need to do this and why your girlfriend means so little to you. Because, like everyone else has said, she is going to get hurt and you don't sound like you have considered her once.

• Like 2

I'm sorry, but I call BS big time on this thread. At first some of the things you said were believable, but six different people in your bed in what, like a week? Heres a little hint. When you lie, try to make it more believable so its not so obvious when your lying. ;) I'm not sure what your trying to prove with this thread, but its really kind of pathetic. Take it from another guy who's your own age and in college: no one likes lying, egotistical guys. And remember, when your looks fade, what do you have to fall back on?

Edited by TetRefine
I got laid six times with diff. people since I started this topic. It's actually saying a lot, considering I'm in a relationship. I'm getting better at manipulating people for sex; confidence, smile, easy talking, and yea, everyone is up for something. People are down to f**k.

I'm sorry, did you just say you were crazy? SIX people!? I haven't, in my entire sexual existence had sex with that many people and I hope to god I never do.

I hope you are being relatively smart and using some sort of protection at the very least. That's really dangerous. I took a course on sex ed once. Did you know that every person you sleep with, is the same thing as sleeping with everyone that person slept with as well? It's a really dirty game, one that shouldn't be played.

Also, you have a girlfriend! If she doesn't know, I at least hope you aren't banging her as well, because if you HAVE caught something you could spread it to her, which is incredibly ill thought.

I guess I don't understand the whole purpose of being the ''alpha-dog,'' because correlating sex to a contest or a number is kind of scary. Yikes =/

• Like 1

(P.S. I have a girlfriend but i decided to play around with guys.)

If I was your girlfriend... I would probably want to cut your dick and balls off if I ever found out that you've slept with men behind her back...... so WATCH OUT!!!!

and sleeping with 6 guys in a week?!?! um... borderline sluttyness

If you want to become an alpha male, get some friends,

stop banging any guy who's willing,

break-up with your gf if you don't want to stop having sex behind her back,

become confident in yourself,

and learn to respect everyone around you

Judgemental much folks? The last thing that I think I can bear is a bunch of holier than thou faggots.

When I was 17, if I didn't sleep with a different guy every day, my friends worried about me. Two or three wasn't uncommon.

Call me a slut and I will f**k you up. :angry:

Sure it was the seventies. That was before death-clap.

I had to learn, we ALL had to learn some hard lessons.

I had to change my ways and it was HARD.

THIS IS US TALKING. WE DON'T NEED THE JUDGEMENTALISM. YOU DON'T WIN ANY HEARTS AND MINDS NAMECALLING.

We get enough of that from people that hate us simply for who we are.

CJAY- along time ago, I was young and beautiful too. I knew how to charm the pants off of most everybody that I met but I found that by doing that I made things harder for myself. Sure- it's lots of fun BUT... it makes life mnore difficult for you, it's not fair to others and given the climate, it is actually dangerous. I'm not judging you, that's my experience- hear earned and hard learned.

You are a very cute and nice kid. Please take care of yourself so you can grow up. Life is a long race. You don't have to win it all now. :lol:

• Like 3

First off, alpha males have a certain natural look to them. They are usually tall, with a broad strong build which gives off a sense of power and dominance. So just having the look of power and strength helps. Second, they are confident in what they do and go in knowing they will be better then everyone else at whatever it is. Third, people have a natural gravitation to follow them. Do macho things like go to the gym, play competitive contact sports, and don't show weakness. Its as much about looks as it is personality.

I don't think one can learn to become an alpha male. Its just a personality that people are born with and have reinforced by the idolizing of macho male culture. They don't show weakness and they are just good. Plain and simple. If you aren't this type of guy, sorry dude, but I don't think you can just pick it up like that. I consider myself rather masculine and strive to be macho and dominant in the way I do things. It wasn't something I learned or wanted to become, its just who I am. Its as much a part of me as my arms and my legs.

Think King Leonidas from the movie 300. He's a perfect example of an alpha male. Theres a reason I have him as my avatar.

King_Leonidas.jpg

So am I to understand spray-on abs is also a requirement? :P

Being an 'Alpha Male' as it is accepted in this day and age is all about being that douchebag that secretly everyone hates. The important thing is to note the difference between Alpha and macho. Matt is, sure, quite masculine, macho, and a little egotistical. But Alpha? No, just the fact that he's in a relationship knocks him out of that ballpark.

Take lions for example: the alpha does nothing but bang the chicks. The other males want to dethrone him constantly and loathe him (and will loathe anyone that surpasses him). You don't want to be an Alpha, they always end up bald and usually alcoholics.

You want to be an Omega; they're the ones that get the happy ending. ;)

P.S. - Cheating on your girlfriend? You've got some Alpha in those jeans*, my friend!

*intended

Edited by Rizan
  • Like 1