How to become an Alpha Male

I hate this guy at my dorm, he has a lot of swag and I just hated his guts. wacko.gif I'm a little insecure because he gets a lot more attention than me, but I'm certainly more good looking than him. mad.gif Anyone wants to share their Alpha Male Principle? I'm tryna get laid as much as I can this semester, so.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif (P.S. I have a girlfriend but i decided to play around with guys.)

• Like 1

I hate this guy at my dorm, he has a lot of swag and I just hated his guts. wacko.gif I'm a little insecure because he gets a lot more attention than me, but I'm certainly more good looking than him. mad.gif Anyone wants to share their Alpha Male Principle? I'm tryna get laid as much as I can this semester, so.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif (P.S. I have a girlfriend but i decided to play around with guys.)

it is difficult to argue this concept, the Alpa Male. What makes an alpha male? It can be the look? But what look?

Everybody has his own look. To be cute, or to be a beauty, is not the stuff of being an alpha male.

Then, what is? It can be a complex of variables. On a hand, probably the the main point is the amount of testosterone in the blood. The normal spread is between 1000 and 200 ngr/dl (nanograms per deciliter) Then it is not the same thing to have 1000 than to have a level of 200

Then, there is the oxitocine. This hormone is also important to make friends of both sexes. I have the theory that these hormones play a role in our behavior and also on our social success and acceptance.

Then in this story of the hormones, we have nothing sure. in the sense that a part are defined by the genetics, and other part is define by epigenetics. Then environmental circumstances alter the genetic program of a fetus, or a small kid, making him different. For the environment has altered the basic program in some form. This question is nothing more than a lot guessing theories. Is too complex a theme. Then, while the levels of testosterone are defined in part by the genetics, if conditions of environment are against this person, the levels of testosterone would be depressed just to a point.

Then the habits of life, also define our levels of testosterone. Then more sport we do the most testosterone we have in blood, simply because we need it for the development of muscles. Basically, lust has a relation with testosterone, but the need of it for hard sports, lust has not many opportunities to appear. So, the sportive types can show a low level lust compared to other males less sportive.

Then, to define the alpha male is rather difficult among humans. For it needs an undetermined combination of brawn and brain. But not only brain, but social skills as well and that has a relation with the oxitocine. Oxitocine make us loving persons and lovable at the same time. Then, the exact formula is unknown yet.

There is also in the role of human beings, the signs of social rank, as determined by the our clothes and our car, and even our way of speaking. There is a way of speaking of high class. In the same way that there is a lower class language, or a nerd language, and other classes of language.

Then anyone can disagree with all this. Nothing is sure, all arguments can be challenged.

John Galaor

follow these steps.

1. have a huge dick

2. still have a huge dick

3. gym

4. tan

5. laundry

6. short hair

7. gym

8. dick still big?

9. charm - you must have charm but don't be tacky about it

10. profit

11. Respect for women (very important) if you show no respect, they sense it like animals senses evil, promise. Hold open those doors, pay for that lunch! Make HER the sandwich! goes for guys too, guys are easy, like WatchPatRun, ask him about being easy.

Extra credit 12. use a condom

Extra credit 13. have a 3 way like in clockwork orange

if you follow the above steps you will be closer to becoming this Alpha Male you want or you can just dream to be like me, cause I am the Alpha Male i wish I could turn into a werewolf too sometimes

ask jamessavik too, he is the alpha male of the woodland regions, i am urban, if you live in the woods that is, or the buyyyoooo however you spell it. Crawdads

the key to being an alpha male is to let people think you don't know you're an alpha male....even though you are~

or you can do it like wolves, isn't it when another wants to be alpha male they fight it out. fight that guy and take his crown for yours!

i have a wolf theme going on, very weird.

i also think your sig is hilarious for various reasons cause we all know rape is a character builder

• Like 3

First off, alpha males have a certain natural look to them. They are usually tall, with a broad strong build which gives off a sense of power and dominance. So just having the look of power and strength helps. Second, they are confident in what they do and go in knowing they will be better then everyone else at whatever it is. Third, people have a natural gravitation to follow them. Do macho things like go to the gym, play competitive contact sports, and don't show weakness. Its as much about looks as it is personality.

I don't think one can learn to become an alpha male. Its just a personality that people are born with and have reinforced by the idolizing of macho male culture. They don't show weakness and they are just good. Plain and simple. If you aren't this type of guy, sorry dude, but I don't think you can just pick it up like that. I consider myself rather masculine and strive to be macho and dominant in the way I do things. It wasn't something I learned or wanted to become, its just who I am. Its as much a part of me as my arms and my legs.

Think King Leonidas from the movie 300. He's a perfect example of an alpha male. Theres a reason I have him as my avatar.

King_Leonidas.jpg

My advices as an alpha female :P

1. Never ever show fear, or better yet work the fear away

2. Always know your worst enemies best

3. Hold your ground, be honest to yourself

4. Live your life the way you want to live it

5. Learn from the mistakes other people do, but don't laugh at them -- one day you'll fall too

6. Have respect to others, demand the same for yourself

• Like 1

(P.S. I have a girlfriend but i decided to play around with guys.)

Does she know? or is that code for cheating on your GF? are you going to protect her sexual health? and YOUR sexual health?

being the big Alpha might SEEM like fun - but ultimately "wham, bam, thank-you ma'am" is just gonna make people think you're a prick.

• Like 4

being the big Alpha might SEEM like fun - but ultimately "wham, bam, thank-you ma'am" is just gonna make people think you're a prick.

I disagree. It makes you a hero among guys if you sleep with tons of hot chicks. It will make women hate you (even though they fall for your bullshit charm when its their turn) and men idolize you. I remember my first day here at college, I heard a bunch of guys talking about the golden rule: Find 'em, F**k 'em, Forget 'em.

Edited by TetRefine
  • Like 1

I'm certainly more good looking than him.

I'm sure ;)

Anyone wants to share their Alpha Male Principle?

It's one of those things that you have to be born with to understand- an instinct if you will.

Like... chasing cars or chewing on shoes. :lmao:

Wait... do you want D or P? O.o I'm confused. If you want girl parts then do what they're all saying (confidence and hold ground, all that stuff)

If you want boy parts follow Chase's advice and get a huge dick (or a bubble butt, which ever you prefer, :P )...

As you've read above, Alpha Males come from some natural skill you either have or don't have.

You can have a lot of fun being and Alpha Male, and you can't help but have some respect for their abilities, but Its not hard to trump alpha males if you know what your doing. wink.gif

1) Condoms doing no matter who, boy or girl (yes, that includes your girlfriend). Dick-eating sex bugs aren't something you would want ever. Keep some in your bag or wallet or whatever.

2) Girlfriend's consent is required. Yes means yes. No means no. Not many things suck more than dealing with a crying pissed off woman who might never trust you again and eventually ditch you. So think carefully on that one if you care for her.

3) People have soul, so common sense of respect do not stay at the door when you get in bed with a person. Even if it's just to get off for one night only. If the person is actually interested in you beyond sex, avoid him/her because it's not the right one. No one really likes a heart-breaking bastard.

4) If you have a girlfriend and he doesn't, why feel insecure? If I were you, I would have something to brag to counter his own bragging and get all holier-than-thou on him.

5) Have a huge dick.

• Site Administrator

Why does alpha male have to mean sex fiend, callous, non-caring asshole? A true dominant man isn't just out to subjugate his fellow man through his superior abilities to bed women or men and amass a huge following of ticked off one night stands. That's just a cocky asshole. Sure, people buy into it but where does that leave the fidiot when he finally realizes that sex isn't the be all and end all to being a MAN.

Now, maybe I'm just a woman who doesn't get it but to me a true dominant man isn't out to use em and lose em. I respect a man who is built powerful or has that presence but if he's a dick or has the 'I'm the hottest man here' attitude I'd not touch him with a 40 foot pole. Being able to handle the attention others give him without being that jerk, acting respectfully to his partners, being honest about who they are is much more appealing. I'm not saying be a monk if you're looking to explore, sex is and can be fun if it's shared the right way, but understand that without that emotional connection it won't be nearly as good.

I'm not a man but I do tend to write in alpha males in my stories. I'll agree, they usually have a certain build, a definite swagger to their step but they also have that quality that makes them men I can respect. Caring, honest, loyal, trustworthy, protective. I live with an alpha male, imo, and while I could add jealous and over-protective to that list for him I wouldn't be with him if I didn't think he was all of those other qualities and more.

• Like 3

Become? Very tough to do. An alpha male is self-aware without being self-conscious, comfortable in his own skin, with nothing to prove. He competes for the love of it. He's confident, not self-conscious, honest with himself. Every alpha male I've known exemplified the renaissance man - interested in many things, not prepared to stop short of excellence. Self-confident because he knows how to work to succeed. Curious, always growing.

Never known an alpha male to strive to be an alpha male. Most just strive for authenticity in their lives, and to be the best they can be. In sex, they give freely of themselves - they don't take from their partner. Instead, they accept what's given. Graciously.

Why does alpha male have to mean sex fiend, callous, non-caring asshole? A true dominant man isn't just out to subjugate his fellow man through his superior abilities to bed women or men and amass a huge following of ticked off one night stands. That's just a cocky asshole. Sure, people buy into it but where does that leave the fidiot when he finally realizes that sex isn't the be all and end all to being a MAN.

Now, maybe I'm just a woman who doesn't get it but to me a true dominant man isn't out to use em and lose em. I respect a man who is built powerful or has that presence but if he's a dick or has the 'I'm the hottest man here' attitude I'd not touch him with a 40 foot pole. Being able to handle the attention others give him without being that jerk, acting respectfully to his partners, being honest about who they are is much more appealing. I'm not saying be a monk if you're looking to explore, sex is and can be fun if it's shared the right way, but understand that without that emotional connection it won't be nearly as good.

I'm not a man but I do tend to write in alpha males in my stories. I'll agree, they usually have a certain build, a definite swagger to their step but they also have that quality that makes them men I can respect. Caring, honest, loyal, trustworthy, protective. I live with an alpha male, imo, and while I could add jealous and over-protective to that list for him I wouldn't be with him if I didn't think he was all of those other qualities and more.

OMGAWD, your my hero. (:

Alpha male? Isn't that the one that proves that he is capable of leading the pack?

Oh, that's the rub, isn't it? How do you prove that you even have a pack to lead? :D

(It's the bitches that run the show, read your Tao te Ching people ;) )

Btw, Chase, I agree with the respect sentiment here totally but what's with the constant calling out of Patrick? Either you're being a jerk all the time or you have some massive crush on him and display it like a grade schooler???

i secretly write poetry about patrick, yes. I also have this fantasy where i am taylor swift and he and i (me being taylor) are banging brut0l to one of her many songs. but what do you, in your kind loving heart, think?

• Like 3

Wow so most of you here had that Alpha Male Syndrome.. king.gif

Now.. Where to start.. From what you guys have suggested, I think I have the potential..

But looking at the guy I'm talking about, I guess it's not how good you look, how well built you are, or how big your dick is. It's all about how well you play the con game. I have long diagnosed myself to have malignant narcissism, but I'm working towards that now so I can pull a successful con.. :) Thus, I think I should work more on respect and my ability to seduce people.. :D

Does this work on guys too? I'm trying to seduce someone at my campus, but I have yet to see some signs that he's interested.. thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

And nope, my gf doesn't know. What we have is complicated.. I'm gay and she knows it, but she just believes that it's just a phase.. She was my childhood best friend.. So, yeah.. We've been together for 4 years. But I can't fight the urges anymore

Edited by Cjay Ennix
  • Like 1

Wow so most of you here had that Alpha Male Syndrome.. king.gif

Now.. Where to start.. From what you guys have suggested, I think I have the potential..

But looking at the guy I'm talking about, I guess it's not how good you look, how well built you are, or how big your dick is. It's all about how well you play the con game. I have long diagnosed myself to have malignant narcissism, but I'm working towards that now so I can pull a successful con.. :) Thus, I think I should work more on respect and my ability to seduce people.. :D

Does this work on guys too? I'm trying to seduce someone at my campus, but I have yet to see some signs that he's interested.. thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

And nope, my gf doesn't know. What we have is complicated.. I'm gay and she knows it, but she just believes that it's just a phase.. She was my childhood best friend.. So, yeah.. We've been together for 4 years. But I can't fight the urges anymore

First off dude, sleeping around with people when your girlfriend doesn't know is pretty low and disrespectful. If she agrees to it, then have at it. But if she doesn't you can't have both without ruining people's trust in you. Choose one or the other. And like I said before, being an alpha male is just something your born with and can't learn but you don't have to be an alpha male to get laid all the time.

• Like 1

I smell a breakup in the (near) future.

You don't get to have your cake and eat it too without some consequences. I know a guy who pretty much did what you did and....well.....

Buuuuuuuut what the hell, it's college, you seem like you wanna play alpha and get laid, so do that, it's not hard.

First off dude, sleeping around with people when your girlfriend doesn't know is pretty low and disrespectful. If she agrees to it, then have at it. But if she doesn't you can't have both without ruining people's trust in you. Choose one or the other. And like I said before, being an alpha male is just something your born with and can't learn but you don't have to be an alpha male to get laid all the time.

Damn straight!

• Like 1