I would pass on the dude in the picture, but being emo myself --- I wouldn't rule out dating another emo as long as he doesn't listen to the "cut your wrist" music and read all those dark poems that seem to be the rage right now. I'm more of a party guy and I go out to have a good time, not sit in a corner crying and letting my emotions hang out all over the place. There's a time and place for that --- in my closet, at four in the morning, after a bottle of something illegal and definitely not where any of my friends could possibly see. That would be social murder with my gang of idiots.

I think it's totally hot. Even though I have short spiky hair myself, I love the emo look. And I love emo music. I just got tired of bangs, which is why I went spiky. Posted Image

My theory says that if you find hot an homo, you are becoming more of a top.

People, on the contrary, that love stud males feel more of a bottom.

So they need someone topping them.

It's only a theory. It stands, unless your feeling for the emo is more aesthetic, like in the feeling "I would love to look like them."

Then, if you love their look, and want to be like they, is different. Is more like you feel like being an emo.

I would pass on the dude in the picture, but being emo myself --- I wouldn't rule out dating another emo as long as he doesn't listen to the "cut your wrist" music and read all those dark poems that seem to be the rage right now. I'm more of a party guy and I go out to have a good time, not sit in a corner crying and letting my emotions hang out all over the place. There's a time and place for that --- in my closet, at four in the morning, after a bottle of something illegal and definitely not where any of my friends could possibly see. That would be social murder with my gang of idiots.

That is a good idea. I never met an emo in my life and I was not considering the depressive side of them. Well, I do not like depressive moods at all. But I am not a party man myself. I had never been in a party, of course. I am more a lonely man of books. I cannot feel well in a group with more than five persons. A group of five begins to look a little suffocating crowd.

Yes they are cute but I'm afraid I could never sleep with an EMO boy. They look so delicate that I'm sure that I would break him. :(

Ya. That is true also. But are they really such delicate? I had the idea that bottom gays were sturdy enough to take hard bangs.

So, I am disoriented at this moment. Are they truly delicate and could not take up a big piece of flesh? That is the question I am not

able to answer.

If you're in it for the long haul then once you actually meet a guy, and get to know him, and it works for both of you, and you're ready for the next step, and you go for it, you might find that emo or not won't make any difference. But this takes time. :2thumbs:

If what you're looking for is a quick hookup it takes luck to find what you want, emo or not. :ph34r:

However, note that the above is from a guy who's been with one guy since he was 12 years old, so all I have is observation and not participation in the hunt.

Colin B)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey again. tell us about your opinion about emo boys. Are they Hot or not?

I think emo boys are HOT!:P

When two emo boys are kissing its drop dead gorgeous! - makes me all jealous and lovey dovey

post-13413-0-17065300-1300307980_thumb.jpg

I love the natural look.

Anything like painted faces, pierced lips, eyebrows, or any other part of the anatomy pierced or tattooed are a turn off to me.

I like also the hair as natural looking as possible. But that is because I am a rather weird type.

hehee is there a fineline to gothic to emo to Vampirish??

I've met one of the three but it was a she.

Although different but still a human being is in there.

I forgot if she had a BF ... we all respected her ... I didn't hear any bad comments of her.

She was a tryout for the position ... she moved on afterwards

Do they come without the attitude? I'd say yes to the emo look as I like dark hair, and the nail polish/ piercings don't bother me much. But the depressing, "me against the world" emo attitude is a no-no.

Edited by Percivial

Well, I'm well past boys now but, the long hair, piercings and make up look is SO SO SO me. I am just looking for someone who didn't grow out of it by 25 :(

Long story short I like men who look like women and women who look like women... see a theme? :P

I deff like the emo look, but don't really care much for the personality. If I could find me a nice emo that just likes to dress the part then I'd be down :P

On the other side of the coin I do like me a clean cut man....

So I guess I'll have to settle on whomever comes with that whole love factor :P

Depends on the guy. I'm not one for stereotyping. That includes Emo's.

Yes there are some emo's that are really sensitive that spend alot of time being depressed over little things. As I am sure there are loads who aren't either. I love the look though. I'm personally not into the big bulky type of guys, even though I am what I'd consider a "jock" build, myself.