First Crush

So, I was aondering if anyone out there might be interested in telling who their first crush was...Mine was Paul Walker in Meet the Deedles when I was six.

I was the gayest six year old I knew.

Is "gayest" a word? It is now.

as of gay crushes, i havent really had one yet. i kept telling my self im really chosy about my guys... but now i dont know... my first crush was on jessica langly.

Edited by Bao
Now Dio, you have to tell us which one of the three it was!!!!! You can not leave it like that. :D

I think at the time I would've settled for any/all three. Wow, that sounds shallow. Nothing to see here folks...move along

Definitely Kurt Russell as a child actor in Wagon Train. What is it about cowboys? Hmmm...maybe the leather chaffs. :lol:

A close second was Toby Tyler from the movie of the same name. I have no idea what the actor's name is. Toby runs off and joins the circus. He ends up in tights riding these beautiful muscular horses...bareback. Gulp. :blink:

Conner :boy:

Tom Cruise in Risky Business :wub:

I'm had a perpetual crush on Tom since then that has carried through to Top Gun, Jerry McGuirre, Mission Impossible, etc (although lately, he's lost some allure by opening up his big mouth about Brooke Shields :angry: ).

But sigh..., he's been my all time favorite :worship:

Vic

Edited by naper_vic
Pat Mastroianni who played Joey (the hat wearing guy) in degrassi high. I couldn't be in the room when it was on if anyone else was there!

I always liked Wheels better than Joey. Snake too. Joey was such a dumbass. Hehehe.

Not only is Pat still featured on Degrassi: The Next Generation (which centers around kids who are roughly the same age as Spike's daughter, Emma), but the cable channel that airs Degrassi: TNG in the states just started showing Degrassi "old school" episodes. Of course, tuning in reminds me that I'm...old.

Meet the Deedles was the worst movie ever. Even as a six year old I hated it with all of my being. But I watched it three times just to see Paul...

It was about these two brothers (the Deedles) who are rich and spoiled surfer dudes, who end up, like, going to work at Yellowstone or something. It's stupid. Don't watch it.

Sean Cassidy....I think I got my first woody (what in the world is that?) listening to him sing The Do Ron Ron, Tom Cruise in Risky Business, Keanu, Kirk Cameron (before he got all preachy), Donnie Osmond (but only for a very brief moment) :lmao:

Is there a pattern here?

Wow, this is so long ago. I remember thinking that the blond Duke (John Schneider) was hot, but it wasn't a crush. I just loved to watch him shirtless. No, my first crush was not on a celebrity, but on a classmate. In seventh grade, a bunch of new students joined our class, and when I saw the short, slim, dark-haired beauty named Stephen, I went into full-crush mode.

That was also the year I figured out that "gay" and me liking boys meant the same thing; i.e. me liking boys meant that I was gay. So, wherever you are, Stephen, thanks for helping me find my true self! (Even if, probably to this day, you had no idea what you meant to me.)

Actually my very first crush was a actor but not john wayne, he was my second crush, when I was 12 I use to watch this program on tv called the "Rifleman". I have not a clue to what the kids name was but my real first crush was the Rifleman's son on the program. He had such a cute butt! But my best friend david was also in the running back then. :wub:

Actually my very first crush was a actor but not john wayne, he was my second crush, when I was 12 I use to watch this program on tv called the "Rifleman". I have not a clue to what the kids name was but my real first crush was the Rifleman's son on the program. He had such a cute butt! But my best friend david was also in the running back then. :wub:

Here you go Sparhawk:

crawford.jpg

Johnny Crawford b. 1946- he played Mark McCain [Chuck Conner's son] in the Rifleman starting in 1958 to 61 (at least).

Guest fayevalentine
I always liked Wheels better than Joey. Snake too. Joey was such a dumbass. Hehehe.

Not only is Pat still featured on Degrassi: The Next Generation (which centers around kids who are roughly the same age as Spike's daughter, Emma), but the cable channel that airs Degrassi: TNG in the states just started showing Degrassi "old school" episodes. Of course, tuning in reminds me that I'm...old.

I used to watch degrassi, and i used to watch degrassi jr. high and the kids of degrassi street. I am such an 80's child.

Shamefully, I had a huge crush on Joe from New kids on the block <.<;; when i was like 10.

But my first crush was robin from the original batman show, lol, i was like 6.

Edited by fayevalentine

hehehehe

I guess that it is the age difference, I don't have a clue who you are talking about.

giggles

But that is okay, I imagine most of you don't have a clue(with some exclusions of course) of the programs I metion. :lol:

Guest fayevalentine

img39609og.th.jpg

I found a pic of some of the cast of degrassi high. Joey is in the hat and snake is the guy in the back with his arms out. I used to have a crush on Yick Yu, the asian guy.