First Crush

Are you sure that isn't Howdy Doody? :P

Well, there's a generational difference. Johnny Crawford was a product of the 50s- wide eyed, innocent and repressed. One wonders where the big grin came from.

Contrast him to Lief Garrett- poster boy for the sexy seventies. :wub:

Is "gayest" a word? It is now.

That phrase reminds me of a time when I was at the beach with a friend of mine. A man strolling down the beach comes up and asks, "Is this the gay beach?". We just smiled and replied, "It is now!". We all had a good laugh.

Anyhow, my first crush I remember was a boy in school. It was something about the way he acted that set him apart from everyone else (in my eyes anyway).

Jet

Well, there's a generational difference. Johnny Crawford was a product of the 50s- wide eyed, innocent and repressed. One wonders where the big grin came from.

Contrast him to Lief Garrett- poster boy for the sexy seventies. :wub:

I must admit that pic of Crawford is not the best, his hand even has an alien like appearance - mind you, the pic is also a product of the 50's. He was definitely a hottie. I remember the show well. Conner played a single parent if I recall correctly - quite unusual for that period.

Thanks for the pic, James. It certainly explains why I (still) have a "wide eyed, innocent and repressed" look. :blink:

This thread is turning into memory lane, for me anyway. A few more crushes? Why not - Buddy on Father Knows Best; Beaver's big brother on Leave it to Beaver; Ricky on Ozzie and Harriet; one of the older sons on My Three Sons...

And to think it took me years to figure out I was gay. :(

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Bud on Father Knows Best; Beaver's big brother on Leave it to Beaver; Ricky on Ozzie and Harriet; one of the older sons on My Three Sons...

All good choices. And don't forget Jeff on "Donna Reed."

I read somewhere that Crawford later did a nude scene in a movie, if you want to search that one out, but I don't think he grew up to be that nice looking, so you might not want to bother.

The first "person you know" kind of crush I had was on my friend in seventh grade. I had known him since first grade, but he did one of those summer transformation thingies and turned from being the kid that ate my graham crackers because I didn't want them to the gorgeous muscly kid that everyone lusted after. But now my attention is focused fully on hot cross country guy.

The first "person you know" kind of crush I had was on my friend in seventh grade. I had known him since first grade, but he did one of those summer transformation thingies and turned from being the kid that ate my graham crackers because I didn't want them to the gorgeous muscly kid that everyone lusted after. But now my attention is focused fully on hot cross country guy.

mine was also a class mate but he was also my best friend. I told him once and he took it in stride but he's totally straight. Were still good friends.

Green.

Dereck. We were never really friends because I was so....uh smitten with him that I tended to get flustered every time he talked to me. (which is odd because I was never that shy) I had it so bad I offered to do his homework once and managed to get him a

Well... if you insist on knowing my first crush, it was-

Leif!

leif-3.jpg

LOL well I gotta say that guy's a new one on me but good choice!

If we're talking about people from old tv shows I guess I could name a few myself. I definitely thought Richie (Ron Howard) was cute on Happy Days (and when I was younger I watched The Andy Griffith show and thought he was cute as Opie too, it makes me sound like a perv I know since he was a little kid, but I was like 7 or 8 at the time, so we were the same age in one sense). Actually I thought almost all the main characters on Happy Days were cute, Potsy and Ralph definitely were, Chatzy (or however you spell his name) was really cute, and actually I thought Joannie and Mrs. Cunningham were babes too! Really the only two I didn't find that attractive were Mr. Cunningham and "The Fonz".

But that was just people I thought were cute, if you want a real honest to goodness crush I guess that would have to be Danny from "The Partrige Family", again I was like 9 or 10 at the oldest ok! OH Yeah and someone mentioned Robin from the first Batman series, Yeah totally! Whew, that was one cheesy show (well actually again I was a little kid at the time so it didn't seem quite as cheesy), but Robin made it worth watching :P (also does anyone remember the girl that used to help them sometimes, I think she was called "bat girl" but I could be wrong, she looked good in leather too lol). I'd also agree with some of the other mentions, like Jeff from Donna Reed (Actually kinda Donna from Donna Reed too), and Beaver's older brother. (I'm not old enough to have seen these shows the first time around by the way, but my family was watching them on "nick at night" in my formative years lol)

As far as real people crushes go, there was the girl in front of me alphabetically in 1st grade (Kourtney). My best friend in 2nd grade (Ryan). And my 3rd grade teacher. (I could go on from there but they wouldn't really be "first crushes" anymore).

Edited by AFriendlyFace

My first crush (and musical idol), will always be Liam Gallagher! lol :wub: He's so hot and is a rock and roll star! Plus, he has the best voice ever! :music:

463e4069.jpg

Ok as for celebrities I had a huge crush on Sebastian Bach (Skid Row), Robert Smith (The Cure) and Diane Lane (When she played Sherri 'Cherry' Valance in The Outsiders) I love red heads.

Real life crushes I had my first crush on a boy named Richie when I was five. I used to chase him around his backyard and try to kiss him. We were friends for years until he moved away in Jr High. That's when he told me he always had a crush on me.

Mag

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tony4468

If I had to choose only one guy, The man has to be Jack from dawson creek, this was during my coming out period and he helped me out a lot, not know where the feeling were coming from and having to face loving a man, who better to be with than One of the sexiest gay sex symbols since Rock Hudson.

First Celeb crushes would be, in Chronological order, Barrett Oliver, Wil Wheaton, and Jonathan Brandis. First certifiable real life one would be a guy named Chris who turned out to be a real jerk.

I always had a soft spot for Jonathan brandis because he was a dead ringer for my first boyfriend. His suicide was so sad. :(

jonathan-brandis-1.jpg

Guest fayevalentine
I always had a soft spot for Jonathan brandis because he was a dead ringer for my first boyfriend. His suicide was so sad. :(

jonathan-brandis-1.jpg

Ya me too, I used to watch seaquest when i was like 12, and i didn't even like the show, and that silly movie "ladybugs" where he joins a girl's soccer team.

I didn't even know about his death until recently :(

First Celeb crushes would be, in Chronological order, Barrett Oliver, Wil Wheaton, and Jonathan Brandis.

My first crush, celeb or otherwise, was on Noah Hathaway from Battlestar Galactica, but I was so young I didn't realize it was a crush until many years later. Then it was a toss up between Noah and Barrett from Never Ending Story. My third crush was on Johnathan Brandis, who incidentally played Bastian in Never Ending Story 2... Nothing against Johnathan's memory but that was such a bad movie.

Actually my very first crush was a actor but not john wayne, he was my second crush, when I was 12 I use to watch this program on tv called the "Rifleman". I have not a clue to what the kids name was but my real first crush was the Rifleman's son on the program. He had such a cute butt! But my best friend david was also in the running back then. :wub:

That is so wierd! My father just got a dvd of that show and I saw it for the first time, it's so bad! The kid is pretty cute, but I think at this point in my life I'd take the dad.

My first crush would probably have to be AC Slater from "Saved by the Bell" I still remember the episode with him in the towel! Though the 3 Ninjas really triggered some memories of liking the oldest a bit too much.

That is so wierd! My father just got a dvd of that show and I saw it for the first time, it's so bad! The kid is pretty cute, but I think at this point in my life I'd take the dad.

My first crush would probably have to be AC Slater from "Saved by the Bell" I still remember the episode with him in the towel! Though the 3 Ninjas really triggered some memories of liking the oldest a bit too much.

Hehe, AC Slater was prolly one of my early ones too thinking about it and the blonde one...what was his name?

Hehe, AC Slater was prolly one of my early ones too thinking about it and the blonde one...what was his name?

Zack Morris, also really cute. He was in NYPD Blue, not sure if he still is.

and looking back at the 3 ninjas characters, I feel like such a pedophile....

33.jpg

Edited by hi_college_guy

first crushes huah?

not posative what my very first one would be as my childhood was sorda f**ked up, but i rember having a big crush on twins friends of mine in my pre-k class, there names were Davy and Danny, bouth with long blond hair, blue eyes, and we wer every close **blush**

one of my firs TV crushes, dont rember the boys name, but he was on a show on NBC meny years ago called Earth 2.