Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Our Authors

Bless Them All, Bless Them All.

The long and short and tall

Bless all the authors and editors too,

Bless all their helpers and the rest of their crew.

Before bitching when they miss a date,

Please remember they do not get paid.

So give a loud yell of support,

Instead of an angry retort.

When you ask them to please carry on

Say it nicely, and thank them again

Bless them all, bless them all.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Awww, but harassing my fav authors for more content just makes my day!!! :( Are you sure it's in bad form? :P Good thing they all know me well enough to know that I am not mean as I bother them. I save the truly evil whip snapping for my writers. They live in fear though.

• Site Administrator

CJ lives for the harassment and teasing. The more you do it, the more he writes :P

But I did really like the poem :2thumbs:

Too bad you used it on a goat instead of a fine respectable young lady like Cia 0:)

Edited by wildone

CJ lives for the harassment and teasing. The more you do it, the more he writes :P

But I did really like the poem :2thumbs:

Too bad you used it on a goat instead of a fine respectable young lady like Cia 0:)

don't goats prefer loads of unrecycled newspaper!!

a prefered praise snack

Yes! Absolutely!! A very well composed poem, glsswm.

Colin B)

Hi Colin,

I thank you for the compliment. I do have to confess I shamelessly plagiarized an old WWII drinking song. The construction of the song readily allowed the contents to be modified. The men of the armed forces, be they Army, Navy, Merchant Marine or Marine could easily modify the lyrics and they would be appropriate for their service. You might notice I did not mention the Air Force. During WWII, what became the US Air Force in 1947, was part of the US Army.

I posted this because many times the readers, and I am ashamed to admit, including myself, do not treat our authors very nice. I recall an incident, a while back. An author, whom I would best describe as prolific, was being hammered by readers to post chapters for his current story. Well he did. He had already posted over thirty chapters, of what I consider to be a great story. He posted a chapter and titled it “Final Chapter.” He has never returned to the tale.

I try to keep in mind what I wrote in my parody. Last Monday, it was getting close to midnight. I went to the Forum. I wanted to see if CJ had posted the title of the chapter he would be posting shortly. I read his notice. Did I get pissed? Did I shout a line of cuss words? On this I will exercise my Fifth Amendment rights. (I think that CJ will get a kick out of my mentioning this. Sorry I can’t explain.) After the air in my humble homestead had changed from blue, back to it’s normal Smokey, nicotine air, I though about it, and posted my little ditty..

I loved this, thank you!

As for Cia, she's noted for torturing her readers with cliffhangers (for shame!) :P

I've been writing quite a bit this week, on two stories (one of them is Circumnavigation). :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..