Annoying Questions

Gadz! I must live on a different planet. I have never once been asked a question even remotely like any of these. And I've been VERY public for over 35 years.

The closest I can think of is when my mother used to ask me how to find out if a guy was gay so she could try setting us up on a date...!

I think, that when you are interested in guys that had a straight look, it is very difficult to discern a gay one from a non gay.

Or just in case, this is a question I post for you all,

"Is it possible that a straight guy would not be gay if he plays a top role with a gay?"

That's another equivalent question,

¿a guy who tops or gets another gay is automatically gay?"

From a few straight friends:

"Ewww, how can you even like cock?"

Um, haven't you had one attached to you for like your entire life? Do you hate it that much?

:ph34r:

That was a good one.

What is the most important part of your body? You should had asked him.

Well, perhaps, next time you can tell anyone this answer.

I wish guys would ask me more questions like that because it makes me think they're interested in the answer lol

That is exactly what I think.

I can only get upset if I do not like to do anything with this guy.

If I had liked him to do something, I would be glad he would had asked.

Assumptions annoy me far more than anything else, so I prefer people ask me their questions if they're geniunely curious and not just trying to be obnoxious. I'd hate to have someone annoyed with me for asking a question I genuinely wanted the answer to. There are a few that have gotten to me, though. The latest 'thing' that had me cringing, and totally confused was "So wait, you've never had REAL sex?"

How is it not real sex just because it wasn't had with the opposite gender??? 0.o

OH! Or, in reference to a good friend of mine 'He doesn't count, he's not a REAL guy...' and seriously, wtf??? They need to ask questions if these are the conclusions they draw all on their own. Ignorance is definitely not bliss.

I had a classmate in one of my subjs in college who is so vain. He's a looker, looks a lot like Justin Timberlake.. Posted Image

Anyway, I was surprised when he asked me one day, "So do you think I have a nice ass?" Posted Image

Shocked, I laughed and said, "Yeah bro, I'd tap that anytime" and walked off.

Maybe he noticed I was checking him out most of the time! I never heard from the guy since.

Assumptions annoy me far more than anything else, so I prefer people ask me their questions if they're geniunely curious and not just trying to be obnoxious. I'd hate to have someone annoyed with me for asking a question I genuinely wanted the answer to. There are a few that have gotten to me, though. The latest 'thing' that had me cringing, and totally confused was "So wait, you've never had REAL sex?"

How is it not real sex just because it wasn't had with the opposite gender??? 0.o

OH! Or, in reference to a good friend of mine 'He doesn't count, he's not a REAL guy...' and seriously, wtf??? They need to ask questions if these are the conclusions they draw all on their own. Ignorance is definitely not bliss.

being ignorant is quite common among humans. On the other hand, perhaps this people were meaning to be nice to you, talking about intimate themes, that are in general taboo. But why are they taboo? It is taboo, is a theory, do not get mad at me, is taboo, because we had separated ourselves from the main males, to say something. "They" I suppose they speak freely about sex among them. I mean their friends and buddies. So, if we do not feel such a likeness with them, it is a little like the taboo of speaking of sex among males and females. Society has taught us we cannot talk of sex with the girls. It is not educated or something.

So, in way, this feeling of weirdness about talking freely about sexual matters... is like we are infringing on a taboo. So we are under the control of society's sexual taboos. We cannot talk about this.

But I remember from my adolescence, when I was in religious boarding school, that some boys of 14 or so, were talking openly about sex. Even about homosexual sex. We were a bunch of subversives. But none of them were considering himself a gay, at least openly. I remember also the case of a boy about ten or eleven that was like a pansy; very feminine in his manners. They said of him he was a pansy, but I do not remember any harassing of this boy. It was considered like a phenomenon of nature. I remember a night, I was going to the lavatories to pee, and the pansy was running by a corridor wearing a sheet like a floating cloak and saying I am the queen of the woods, and some other boys were running after him. I went to the lavatories to pee but I do not know where these boys hid. I do not see them anymore this night. So, that was a sort sort of subversive behavior. Well, perhaps the nuns got notice of all of this, and the boy was sent back with his family. It was in the school like six months or so. I am not sure how he left the school. He came to the school when he was like ten year or so. Not very common. We were there like in a prison, since an early age. About half of them had mums that brought food and fruits to them on Sundays. The rest were not so lucky.

I remember this boys talked freely about someone taking up the ass, and things of this style. They were pretty foul mouthed.

Perhaps, because I was in my youth rubbing with lower class people, I was able to see that they had a different idea about being gay. For most of this people, being gay was a bad thing because you were degraded to the rank of being a female. But in general they treated gays a little like they were females. They even showed some deference, perhaps with the idea of using a gay just in case. To use a gay as a surrogate female was not far from their minds. This was nothing to be openly accepted. For it meant they were not man enough to find a girl to copulate that easily. Most of they were bragging of having copulated last Saturday with a girl, but most of this bragging was bullshit. To bed a girl in those times were something bordering the miraculous, or like watching a wonder of nature, like the Niagara Falls, or the Victoria Falls in Africa. It was a wonder such as seeing an infinite herd of wildebeest grazing as you watched from a plain in the African savanna.

Then, in secret, many of them did not mind to take into account the services that a gay could provide to them.

I had a classmate in one of my subjs in college who is so vain. He's a looker, looks a lot like Justin Timberlake.. Posted Image

Anyway, I was surprised when he asked me one day, "So do you think I have a nice ass?" Posted Image

Shocked, I laughed and said, "Yeah bro, I'd tap that anytime" and walked off.

Maybe he noticed I was checking him out most of the time! I never heard from the guy since.

it can exist more gays that you can count on the surface of the earth.

you lost the opportunity to tell him, "Are you interested to know how it tastes?"

Also, you should had offered him the option to taste your own hard meat.

There is not a better way to learn some things than the experience.

Wow that was explicit, and it was a girl asking me the question, so know I don't want her down there.

it can exist more gays that you can count on the surface of the earth.

I can count pretty high, John. : P

I get kind of annoyed when my friends ask me for fashion advice. Not that I dress shabbily, but these are mostly girls. I fail to see how, being gay, I'm more likely to know which cut of a skirt goes better with a certain type of figure. I'd imagine any girl who doesn't dress in rags would know better than a guy, and that a straight guy is more used to appreciating the figure of women than a gay one.

Also, quite often when talking to people I've only recently met, I get the "are you sure you're gay? You don't seem gay." Like it's somehow bizarre that I can talk to them about a serious subject for more than 5 minutes with out having to shove a stranger's cock in my mouth to satiate my man-thirst.

[quote name='Docile' timestamp='1303761676' post='298992'

Also, quite often when talking to people I've only recently met, I get the "are you sure you're gay? You don't seem gay." Like it's somehow bizarre that I can talk to them about a serious subject for more than 5 minutes with out having to shove a stranger's cock in my mouth to satiate my man-thirst.

Or up a strangers ass. Just because we're gay they think we're sluts or whores. It's funny there's a survey taken online that in average straight guys sleep with more people than we do. I have to track down that link, it's gold!

Like it's somehow bizarre that I can talk to them about a serious subject for more than 5 minutes with out having to shove a stranger's cock in my mouth to satiate my man-thirst.

Dude I can only last about 7-8 minutes max.

It's like some kinda insatiable cock-tourettes

People think we're all tweaking circuit bois. I think that's the root of why people get so bothered by Cody in the CAP saga by Mark- he reminds us of a negative stereotype in the gay community.

• Like 1

People think we're all tweaking circuit bois. I think that's the root of why people get so bothered by Cody in the CAP saga by Mark- he reminds us of a negative stereotype in the gay community.

Queer As Folk, while a great and entertaining series, did more harm then good for the gay community IMO. While yes, from time to time it portrayed us just as normal as any other straight couple, most of it focused on tons of NSA sex, drugs, clubbing, instability, weird gay subcultures, and other negative stereotypes that people attach to the gay community.

• Like 1

Queer As Folk, while a great and entertaining series, did more harm then good for the gay community IMO. While yes, from time to time it portrayed us just as normal as any other straight couple, most of it focused on tons of NSA sex, drugs, clubbing, instability, weird gay subcultures, and other negative stereotypes that people attach to the gay community.

Yeah. I hate the fact when I came out to my friends they were like so how many guys? 20 , 10, ? I was like um none I'm 16 not 50. Ha Ha

I get what you're saying

But then I think about the many movies out there that highlight the more ghetto lives of African Americans and that the majority of them portray enough negative stereotypes to easily offend people as well. Do people easily get offended by those? I may be wrong but it doesn't seem like it. I wonder why either way. I've never watched Queer as Folk so I use Jack McFarland from Will & Grace as my token gay tv reference. If every gay stereotype can funnel down into one person, that person would be Jack McFarland but I don't think I've ever felt uncomfortable watching the show or think that he may be doing the gay community any injustice. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he's comedic in nature but that doesn't disregard his portrayal as a very flamboyant gay man. In fact, the show would not have been successful without him. I think stereotypes on television serves as forms of entertainment that almost parodies real life and in a way, they are exactly what people are looking for when they watch tv. TV characters are not meant to serve as political figures whose purpose is to negate stereotypes or correct misunderstandings. Sure they can easily be used for that purpose and many others, I just don't take tv all that seriously because I know entertainment can come in pure forms, think Family Guy.

It'll be interesting to find out what others think about shows like QaF, Will & Grace or other movies that involve people under their stereotypical light.

• Site Administrator

Okay, had a question tonight that still has me in stitches even now :P

So met a friend tonight that I have been friends with since I was seven. Unfortunately we have not been in contact other than the odd email or phone call in over ten years. Of all my friends, he would be the one that would be okay with me coming out as gay.

Well he was perfectly okay with it and glad that I am no longer living in the closet.

The question that he asked me that has me still laughing?

"So one question, if you slept with a lesbian, would you lose your gay card?"

:lmao::lol::D

I think, that when you are interested in guys that had a straight look, it is very difficult to discern a gay one from a non gay.

Or just in case, this is a question I post for you all,

"Is it possible that a straight guy would not be gay if he plays a top role with a gay?"

That's another equivalent question,

¿a guy who tops or gets another gay is automatically gay?"

Cause you know ass is tighter than pussy.

Okay, had a question tonight that still has me in stitches even now :P

So met a friend tonight that I have been friends with since I was seven. Unfortunately we have not been in contact other than the odd email or phone call in over ten years. Of all my friends, he would be the one that would be okay with me coming out as gay.

Well he was perfectly okay with it and glad that I am no longer living in the closet.

The question that he asked me that has me still laughing?

"So one question, if you slept with a lesbian, would you lose your gay card?"

:lmao::lol::D

Oh my goodness that's funny.

So my straight friend and her boyfriend were thinking of trying anal sex. They were like 'well, we've never done this before, so lets just ask Matt". :P No lie, she actually asked me. :P It wasn't an annoying question at all, actually quite the opposite. I just thought it was funny cause they assumed I knew because I was gay.

So my straight friend and her boyfriend were thinking of trying anal sex. They were like 'well, we've never done this before, so lets just ask Matt". :P No lie, she actually asked me. :P It wasn't an annoying question at all, actually quite the opposite. I just thought it was funny cause they assumed I knew because I was gay.

This is where you volunteer to help them.Posted Image Then you get to check a menage-a-trois off your list of sexual accomplishments. Posted Image

Was it the girl wanting to try anal sex or was it the guy wanting his gf to nail him with a strap on? :P

Was it the girl wanting to try anal sex or was it the guy wanting his gf to nail him with a strap on? :P

See, now this topic just went from "mildly interesting" to "check every 5 minutes."