Annoying Questions

Was it the girl wanting to try anal sex or was it the guy wanting his gf to nail him with a strap on? :P

Haha, it was the girl wanting to try it. But hmmm, I wonder....straight frat boy, dildo, bumhole, gay guy........Posted Image

Anyone been the scenario where a straight guy thought you were attracted to them, got all uppity because of it, then gets offended when you point out that they're so not your type and wants to know why! lol

Can't win with some people.

• Like 1

Anyone been the scenario where a straight guy thought you were attracted to them, got all uppity because of it, then gets offended when you point out that they're so not your type and wants to know why! lol

Been a while, but yeah. He was most indignant when I started analyzing his physique, but he demanded an answer.

"Let's see, you've got no butt, bird legs, that scruff on your lip makes you look like you're eating a caterpillar, and you're hung like a pimple. Anything else you want to know, dude?!"

Ha ha yes. It's like they think just because they're straight we want em, cause we want what we can't have...

My straight younger brother asked me if taking it up the butt hurt me. I was like, dude, he doesn't just ram it in, he uses a finger first. Posted Image

I would have been like, no he takes it up the butt. Cause you know I'm a total top :D

Whadaya mean, hands?

the phrase made me recall the Masons that it is said they had a secret handshake to recognize each other.

Now I recall when I was a kid, about 60 years ago, that someone told me of a secret sign that gays had. As you get the hand of someone he made a sign on the palm of your hand like asking, "are you gay?"

if you smiled back or gave back the same sign on his palm, it was a yes.

"I'm not gay, but would you do me? Am I hot to you?"

I think most straight guys are teases. -___-

Or they assume like you want to be with them. In fact one of them asked me, hey can you pretend to be my bf, so I can hang around these hot chicks. Later I'll say I want to explore women, and they'll be all for it cause they think they'll make me straight. I'm like how's that fair for me :P I have to be with a straight guy and pretend to like it. And what if I like it...straight guys, you can't live with em, but we can't survive without em :(