halloween

I'm going to one of those muder-mystery who-dunnit parties. I lost a bet during a drinking contest so I have to go as Jeanne, the lovely prostitute.

If you need me, I'll be over in the corner crying. :(

I'm going to one of those muder-mystery who-dunnit parties. I lost a bet during a drinking contest so I have to go as Jeanne, the lovely prostitute.

If you need me, I'll be over in the corner crying. :(

Haha! After a really crappy day that made things so much better...

sorry that you have to go as Jeanne, but it's funny as hell :P

Har de har, you're all soooo funny :P lol. Actually, Seb suggested the same thing, I wasn't sure how to feel about that...but what would I even wear if I went as a prostitute?

Pretty much just the sequin belt. :blink:

Sharon

Yeah right. Be the whore. You'll have more fun.

Yea, and I can send you a picture of Justin's girlfriend for you to follow (sorry that you people that dont know about Justin and that stuff are lost, heh).

Btw, I'm gonna be a zombie hippie and screw around at Justin's house and try and scare their trick-or-treaters...heh :D .

I'm going to be a gothic princess. But the thing is, my mom wont let me leave the porch. I keep telling her there is nothing wrong with my costume but noooo. :thumbdown:

It doesn't matter because I'm not going trick-or-treating. Oh well.

Anna

Edited by Anna
... there is nothing wrong with my costume but noooo. :thumbdown:

Nothing that about four more yards of material wouldn't hurt. Her father let her buy this costume and he obviously didn't look at it first. I think the actual name is "Gothic Show Way Too Much Skin Princess".

Sharon

Har de har, you're all soooo funny tongue.gif lol. Actually, Seb suggested the same thing, I wasn't sure how to feel about that...but what would I even wear if I went as a prostitute?

Pretty much just the sequin belt. :blink:

Sharon

plus spiked heels and feathered boa!!

Har de har, you're all soooo funny :P lol. Actually, Seb suggested the same thing, I wasn't sure how to feel about that...but what would I even wear if I went as a prostitute?

What you wear everyday! hehehe

Elvira and forklift guy is going as a vampire