What "Type" Are You?

Cooper Black Italic, I see. **giggle**

*Giggles* Me too... one of two! ^_^

Okay now I’m jealous, everyone got so much cooler ones. Went back to take it again but my answers didn’t change,:( I’m still Van Doesburg- meh!

If it's any help... I'm right there with you! ^_^

My 2nd of two types :)

I'm Marina Script. It is absolutely gorgeous! But right on when it said, "I believe the letters should speak of love but never be so common to say it." That's totally me. I'm a total lover but I do not think love is common and to many people say love when they really do not mean it.

I'm Universal ^_^ I sorta agree except the part that random things scare me. I love randomness :D

Yay! I am too. I guess that doesn't mean we always like the same thing. It seems you like Sasuke Uchiha. I don't. :P

I am hot off the press, Dot Matrix.

Live in now, not bother with the why. Not concern about the how.

For the most part, I don't really agree. I do live the 'now' but I question about the 'why' and 'how' all the time.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Posted Image

Pretty accurate, I love the digitized fonts :)

I was never a big fan of the ornate curves and serifs of some fonts -_-

I'm not going to make myself think of how that represents my character though >_>

• Site Administrator

I'm a bifur. "My Forthrightness is dependent on how assertive and gentle the subtleness of the lines are, then I am a Bifur."

So I'm dependent on how how many lines I get? Hahaha.

Posted Image

Ha Ha Ha, I got this one too! Not really my style though. I prefer to use Posted Image